Trade in Value for a DS Lite at Gamestop

[quote name='Squarehard']Pretty crappy nowadays. Probably like $40-$50. Around there last time I checked, and that was like 3 months back.[/QUOTE]

Bummer...thanks though!

[quote name='acsguitar']Bummer...thanks though![/QUOTE]

Although, if you were looking to trade it in towards a new DSi or something, I think GS is having a promotion soon where they are giving $30 extra trade in credit towards a new system, so maybe that might work for ya. Details in the video games deal section in the GS trade thread if you need more details.

It's $45 for a DS Lite as long as it comes with a stylus, charger and is in full working condition. Squarehard is right on that promo so if you are trading it in towards another system I would take advantage of that.

Don't trade in a system to Gamestop unless they have an extra offer like bonus in store credit, or don't trade systems to GameStop at all.

[quote name='FroMann']Don't trade in a system to Gamestop unless they have an extra credit deal.[/QUOTE]

I hate responses like these in *every* thread asking for trade-in values. If the OP is on this site, they most definitely know about craigslist/eBay and have already weighed the pros/cons. You aren't going to be this voice of reason.

[quote name='davo1224']I hate responses like these in *every* thread asking for trade-in values. If the OP is on this site, they most definitely know about craigslist/eBay and have already weighed the pros/cons. You aren't going to be this voice of reason.[/QUOTE]

We can try though...the way gamestop shafts on TIVs, I just don't get all the people who trade stuff in there. Just me though.

[quote name='neotheone007']We can try though...the way gamestop shafts on TIVs, I just don't get all the people who trade stuff in there. Just me though.[/QUOTE]

Because with the right promo and a base TIV, a GS trade-in can often be just as good as selling it elsewhere, minus the hassle of moronic buyers, scammers, lowballers, and/or people looking to meet you at a Dennys and rape your skull.

bread's done
Back