Trade in Value of 20GB Xbox 360 at Eb Games?

they take it in parts, ie they give you a value for the controller, xbox, hard drive seperately

maybe like 20 for a controller
hard drive is 2 bucks
console might be 130 if that

I have one with HDMI, but the cable is actually broken (gold piece is missing from 1 tv cable thing) Like unless they hook it up they will not notice it.

It works and everything, but shows no video with that one cable problem. Do you think they'll test out my console if I try to sell?
I have another cable that I bought at walmart but I'd rather keep that since i can use it for my ps3, x360 and wii.

[quote name='eXistance360']are you 100% positive?[/quote]
I'm HIV positive ;)
Depends on the store really, and employee. But my local ebgames would say nope... or at least for the cable.
Or they'd cut the price deeply :roll: You know how ebgames tends to act with trade in values and whatnot.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']70 for console with 1 controller and all cables
8 for the 20gig HDD

and they take non HDMI consoles...[/quote]

is this confirmed? mine has been giving me troubles (again) so i'm done with it and i want to switch to ps3.

i don't want to sell it on ebay or craigslist just because i know that it'll probably die soon. at least whoever buys it from eb will have the opportunity to return it and get another one.

[quote name='adayinthelife']is this confirmed? mine has been giving me troubles (again) so i'm done with it and i want to switch to ps3.

i don't want to sell it on ebay or craigslist just because i know that it'll probably die soon. at least whoever buys it from eb will have the opportunity to return it and get another one.[/quote]

Why not give them a call and find out. Or just bring it down there, they generally don't test anything so if they lowball you, don't feel bad about saying "no."

I thought I heard something about them keeping track of console trade-ins, so that if they later find out it's toast, they can track the person down or something... anyone else hear anything like this for console trade-ins?

I don't know how long you'd have to wait for them to contact you if they find a problem, but it can't be "indefinite". That might be worth a call to, say, a distant store to find out their policies on that.

Good luck...

Bart

[quote name='barto']I thought I heard something about them keeping track of console trade-ins, so that if they later find out it's toast, they can track the person down or something... anyone else hear anything like this for console trade-ins?

I don't know how long you'd have to wait for them to contact you if they find a problem, but it can't be "indefinite". That might be worth a call to, say, a distant store to find out their policies on that.

Good luck...

Bart[/quote]

just give em false info lol

bread's done
Back