Trade in Value on These Items...

Ninguy

CAG Veteran
Do any of you know the trade in value of these items at Gamespot or EBGames?

Gran Turismo 4 (too hard for my tastes)
Star Wars Battlefront (I have number two already)
South Park Season 1 (it's really shitty quality)
Happy Tree Friends Overkill Box Set (liked it at first but became old fast)
Happy Tree Friends Winter Break (same)
Mind of Mencia Season 1 (I can't believe I bought this)

Hmmm...Not sure what they will give you but I will take $5.00 if you want to give me Mind of Mencia. That's to cover the cost of the Gasoline and Matches To burn it. Sorry I just really hate him. I think for South Park season 1 you should get between $10-15. Gran Turismo went greatest hits so I'm guessing between $4-8.

If you trade in to gamstop they give you $10.00 Bonus if you trade in more than 5 items. So that might help you.

I'd like to, but wouldn't it look retarded going into Gamestop with a bag full of DVDs and games to trade in?

[quote name='Ninguy']I'd like to, but wouldn't it look retarded going into Gamestop with a bag full of DVDs and games to trade in?[/QUOTE]

Ahh.. NO
Besides, it is only 6 items. Do you really need a bag?

Why would that look retarded? Tons of people do it. Your not getting the most value for it but it's not like you are going to get strange looks

CALL THEM.

You won't get more than $5 for either game. I'd guess maybe $25 overall, but probably not even that.

[quote name='Ninguy']I'd like to, but wouldn't it look retarded going into Gamestop with a bag full of DVDs and games to trade in?[/quote]

:rofl: thanks...i needed that

[quote name='Ninguy']I'd like to, but wouldn't it look retarded going into Gamestop with a bag full of DVDs and games to trade in?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look retarded going into gamestop with a bag full of dvds and games to trade in.I see it all the time.A saw one lady bring it cart load with dvds and games a few week ago.Traded in like 100 dvds and 40 video games.

It will look retarded IF you're a guy and the bag you're talking about is actually a girl's purse. In such a case, I will laugh at you.

bread's done
Back