Trade list, Sega Master System in the box

WhoKnowsWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Have a Sega Master System in the box. Just wondering what sort of trade offers are out there from people who are interested. Details and pics if there are any bites.

My ebay UserID is dayjob911

[quote name='WhoKnowsWho']N64
Mario Golf - cart only

PlayStation
Chrono Cross - disks only
Final Fantasy IX (9) - complete, but center disk holder doesn't hold disks anymore

I prefer trades, since these are from the 3 for $15 sale.

Check out http://WhoKnowsWho2.1up.com to see the list of what I have already. And my ebay history is dayjob911[/QUOTE]

Though you might want ones from the 3 for $15, they are very YMMV. So don't be shocked if some members have copies not obtained from GC.

[quote name='neudog']Though you might want ones from the 3 for $15, they are very YMMV. So don't be shocked if some members have copies not obtained from GC.[/quote]
Oh, I know. Just saying I prefer trades because I feel odd taking money on $5 games. If I can get something I don't already have, it's cool. It doesn't matter if they got it from the recent sale or not. :D

I accidentally ordered 100 Slim DVD cases. I meant to order regular size cases, which are now in the mail. Let me know if you want any and we can work out a deal.

bread's done
Back