Trade Majora's Mask New 3DS + cash for Borderlands Claptrap in a Box edition

refused9150

CAGiversary!
Going out on a limb here but since I wasn't able to get a copy of the new Borderlands Claptrap in a box edition I am letting go of my Majora's Mask New 3DS XL in trade for it. I am willing to add in cash to make the trade value equal. Not looking to pay scalped prices for it. 

That is a good question. Where about do you live? I was looking for the Xbox one version of the borderlands claptrap in a box edition.

I wasn't overly concerned with shipping. I ship stuff all the time. I am talking more about the actual trade. Are you wanting to do the 3DS + $200 so it's an even trade or what?

Yeah I have Xbox One and PS4, so whichever you prefer. I also do a lot of eBaying so you can look up my profile if you want. I have 100% feedback.

OK awesome. I don't exactly need a new 3ds and I have everything borderlands but this so. My connection was flaking out when preorders went up.

Only feedback I have is eBay feedback as a buyer.  I do feel kind of sketchy sending first just because I don't exactly know you and I've dealt with a lot of bad people in the past.  

bread's done
Back