Trade MW3 before Nov 21 for $50!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Only @ Future Shop.

>Preorder Before RELEASE @ BB and get 800 Reward Zone points. ($10)

>Pickup the game @ launch and get 2X points = 120

>FREE shirt+case

>TRADE IN BEFORE the 21st.

There. you've played the game for FREE FOR 3 weeks. +FREE Shirt.

[quote name='gamer602']Only @ Future Shop.

>Preorder Before RELEASE @ BB and get 800 Reward Zone points. ($10)

>Pickup the game @ launch and get 2X points = 120

>FREE shirt+case

>TRADE IN BEFORE the 21st.

There. you've played the game for FREE FOR 3 weeks. +FREE Shirt.[/QUOTE]

will this be CASH or CREDIT that BBESTBUY will give back if you trade the game before NOV 21st?

[quote name='rana09']will this be CASH or CREDIT that BBESTBUY will give back if you trade the game before NOV 21st?[/QUOTE]

Credit.

I think I'll be doing this. MW3 multiplayer reminded me that the online in COD is old balls. I'll keep playing Battlefield and Uncharted 3 MP instead.

[quote name='VetraX']Was this in the flyer, or is there an online link?[/QUOTE]

I'd love to know this as well. Is this FS or BB or both? Confusing OP.

[quote name='adayinthelife']I'd love to know this as well. Is this FS or BB or both? Confusing OP.[/QUOTE]

It pretty clearly states "Only at Future Shop". Not sure what's so confusing about that?

[quote name='djsaiyan']It pretty clearly states "Only at Future Shop". Not sure what's so confusing about that?[/QUOTE]

The first post also contains a bunch of stuff about Best Buy, as does the post right under it, hence the confusion.

EDIT: tivs.ca also lists the TIV at both FS and BB as $40, so I'm curious.

Lucky you. Yesterday EVERYONE wanted my Hardened Edition as I was selling it for the lowest price on Kijiji ($130) but today no replies, and today happens to be the day it came in the mail for me, in which case I could actually sell it. I see half the people switched to $130 as soon as they saw my ad - probably shot myself in the foot there. I still laugh at some of the responses I got:

• Sell it to me for $90. Gamestop is getting another shipment in, and I can get it for $100 from them. (I told him good luck with that, in which he responded with a series of questions regarding my morals and the price I named. One of the worst bluffs ever conceived)
  • I'll trade you my iPod 9G 15th generation for it. (actually this one shouldn't of surprised me - people love using Apple products as leverage for some reason)
  • I'll trade you a PS3 slim and Xbox 360 slim for it. (trollin' 'ard)

I wouldn't be too miffed if I didn't make a reasonable profit on it and had to return it to Futureshop. If I do return it though it'll be after the 13th just to stick to anyone wanting the Founder status (evil laugh).

[quote name='VetraX']I called up Futureshop and the guy on the phone says this isn't true. Link please.[/QUOTE]

It's on page 2 of the current flyer, under the header "Finish it fast for fifty bucks." I'm sure I've seen a sign in-store as well.

I only play the single player campaign, and it is true. Too lazy to post a receipt, but traded it in yesterday for 40$ plus a 10$ promo bonus.

[quote name='skule123']I only play the single player campaign, and it is true. Too lazy to post a receipt, but traded it in yesterday for 40$ plus a 10$ promo bonus.[/QUOTE]

Whoa you're a CAG :shock:

Hmm .... this almost makes me wanna run out to FS, get MW3, kill the campaign, touch on the MP and return the thing in a week.

The input lag on my new TV has pretty much rendered all online shooters useless for me. I finished the campaign. Seriously considering this.

Finished the campaign tonight. I will go trade it at Futureshop. Don't see anything for the 40$ trade-in + 10$ extra credit. I only see Skyrim's info in the flyer...

Some of you may want to wait for some good ebgames' powertrades. You'll get one new game ($60 value) for trading MW3 instead of a $50 credit. The CODs tend to have very high trade-in values even months after their releases. I did a powertrade for LA Noire back in May with Blacks Ops (six months after release) and did not pay a cent.

[quote name='Dashboard']Finished the campaign tonight. I will go trade it at Futureshop. Don't see anything for the 40$ trade-in + 10$ extra credit. I only see Skyrim's info in the flyer...[/QUOTE]

It was in the Nov. 4 - 10 flyer.

FUTS_ae6d4525-4544-4ffa-a0e2-a39fb0f88178_150_110411_p2_5C.jpg

Traded it today for 51,39$ :lol:

They added the taxes to the 10$ extra credit.

Very good since I received the game free with the purchase of my new slim UC3 pack :D

Did this aswell the other night. I'M FREE!!

Until an hour from now when I get Skyward Sword...

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']The input lag on my new TV has pretty much rendered all online shooters useless for me. I finished the campaign. Seriously considering this.[/QUOTE]

What tv do you have? I just bought a pretty awesome tv yesterday myself (Sony Bravia 46" NX720), and on the general scene setting I noticed lag in MW3. Switched over to "games", adjusted the picture to my liking, and now it's flawless. Mind you there are some picture options grayed out that I can't activate, but I wasn't going to use those anyway.

I've read of a lot of tvs having this same feature, specifically LG tvs. I'd suggest looking into it.

bread's done
Back