Trade PS3 Games for Dreamcast

I have a couple of Sega Dreamcast Games:

Maken X (Excellent shape w/inserts)
Crazy Taxi
NBA 2K1
NFL 2K1
Phantasy Star Online (w/Bonus 'Sonic Adventure 2: The Trial' Disk)
Tennis 2K2
World Series Baseball 2K1
World Series Baseball 2K2

Let me know if you have any interest in any of them. All of them show signs of use, but they all come with their inserts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd appreciate a response to my pm from the other day, if someone had already contacted you about the Xbox Live 12 month card that's fine, just let me know if it's off the table so I can pursue other options.

Since you just replied in my trade thread and said "I'm looking to trade xbla card for games only" maybe you should delete where you say you'll take $30 for it?

xbl.jpg

Since you just replied in my trade thread and said "I'm looking to trade xbla card for games only" maybe you should delete where you say you'll take $30 for it?

[quote name='howard']
xbl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Are you accepting Payal for the PSN card? Whats the asking price? Id give you $17.50. If youll accept, just PM me your paypal account details.

i got your message in my thread, and I find that almost impossible to believe (halo wars > command & conquer K:W)

I can only infer that you haven't played Kane's Wrath, have instead played Red Alert 3 which is inferior to Kane's Wrath, or have some regard for Halo that it overshadows the fact that it is indeed inferior as an RTS over the aforementioned games.

The controls for Kane's Wrath are vastly superior (really, they are, no denying that). There is a total of 9 playable factions, a limitless supply of bases and where you can put bases, and much more viable methods to achieve a victory when compared to Halo Wars.

I have em all, plus a few others on the 360 FYI

bread's done
Back