Trade/Sell list of xbox and ps2 games Silent Hill 4, Madden 05...

bmac1632

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here is my list of games that I am willing to trade or sell...either reply to this topic or pm...for quicker response i suggest pm's as it notifies me when i have a new pm

Xbox:

RalliSport Challenge 2
Top Spin
Project Gotham Racing 2
Grabbed By The Ghoulies
Midtown Madness 3
ESPN Football 2k5
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee (PH)
MechAssault (PH)
Soul Calibur 2
Rainbow Six 3
Prince Of Persia
Otogi
Crimson Skies
Tao Feng

PS2:

Silent Hill 4 (sealed)
Madden 2005 Collectors Edition
Champions of Norrath
Final Fantasy X-2
MVP 2004
Xenosaga
FIFA 2004
GTA Vice City
SSX 3
Kingdom Hearts
Madden EASports Headset (works with all voice enabled ps2 online games)

That is my trade list as of now..will continue to update games regularly...all games mint and complete...I do not accept paypal...cash or money orders only!!!...The only games I will accept in Trades must be either xbox or ps2 obviously

No real want list...looking for only xbox or ps2 games in return

i wouldnt mind trying to get Fight Night maybe...i like all genres

yea i dont accept paypal because my bank will not allow me to...they say services like paypal are suspectible to fraud...go figure

i put my money in their bank yet they dont allow me to have total control over it!?!!?

[quote name='bmac1632']yea i dont accept paypal because my bank will not allow me to...they say services like paypal are suspectible to fraud...go figure

i put my money in their bank yet they dont allow me to have total control over it!?!!?[/quote]

yeah i would pull my money out of that one...but hey, if you ever do use paypal let me know my man

i live in a small bumblebeefuck town in NJ and this is the only bank...basically its either there or keep my money under my mattress...sad thing is that i actually think my money would be better served under my mattress

it sucks indeed

anyway for others, i have all positive feedback on this forum as you can check by that feedback topic...also perfect ratings on both my ebay accoutns if you would like to check

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069298386141&productCategoryId=cat08190&type=product

this is the product...it came in a madden package even though it has no madden signs or stickers on it...it looks like a normal headset that you would buy for the ps2...it works with all games that i have tried on the ps2...i have used it a few times but now i dont have a cable internt connection so i do not game online

It also has a volume control on the cord so you can adjust the volume easily...it comes with a clip too which allows you to clip the control to your shirt

again it has no madden or ea signs or stickers on it..it is just a plain headset...the package said its an EASport endorsed headset for Madden

bread's done
Back