Trade Thread V1.0

Capthowdy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is what I have left over for trade after last weekends Garage Sale. Happy Pickins.

HAVES:
PayPal

:360:
MotoGP'06 Sealed
Headset Wired
Headset Wired

:gc:
Wavebird wireless controller x2

GAMES:
Resident Evil 4
True Crime: Streets of LA
THUG2
Lego Star Wars

:pc:
Ethernet Card
Ethernet Card

DVDs:
Nightmare On Elm Street Box Set
GoodFellas
Hoodwinked
The Incredibles
3 Doors Down In Concert (Sealed)
Sports Follies (Sealed)

OTHER:
*Opened but Unused* La Fonera WiFi Hub Model#FON2100R
50 ft. RJ45 Cable Black
10 ft. RJ45 Cable Gray
5 ft. RJ45 Cable White

WANTS:whistle2:360 stuff only.
360 Games-Just about any will do.
Play & Charge Kit-White-
Wireless Networking Adapter
Custom Faceplates
Wireless Controller
Wireless Headset
Marketplace Points

shrike4242-Thanx for the info, I have no problem sending first as long as the CAG has an iTrader score of 10 or more, otherwise I guess I just won't have many deals going on.

[quote name='jlanham']CML for one of the Wavebirds. If nothing of interest, let me know a price.[/quote]Nothing much on your list I see and you wouldn't be willing to pay what I would want for my Wavebirds, they work great for the Wii.

[quote name='Capthowdy']rubberbandman-nothing at the moment
TheOne06-thats my sons, i'll have to ask him when he gets home tonight[/quote]

ight just let me know

[quote name='docvinh']I would be willing to pay 16 for the code if you just pm the code, if not, good luck with your sale![/quote]I'd feel better shipping it so you know it is sealed and unused. I've been ripped before by PMing people Itunes codes before so I won't do that anymore.

How'd you get ripped? I've done it on here multiple times with no problem. I would paypal you the cash, so let me know if we can work this out.

[quote name='docvinh']How'd you get ripped? I've done it on here multiple times with no problem. I would paypal you the cash, so let me know if we can work this out.[/quote]It wasnt on here, and the person kept saying the codes were "already used" and I knew for a fact they werent because they came direct from the company. I'll PM you the code because you have over 10 refs.

cml for

Lost Magic
Yoshi Touch and Go
Nintendogs Chihuahua and Friends
*Unopened* Bust a Move DS
*Unopened* Zoo Keeper
DS Camo Tote Carrying Bag

bread's done
Back