Trading an as is 360 console for ps2 and 1 titles

MouthBreather82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
ugly scan for your enjoyment
scan-13.jpg

System does work but has dvd drive issues.....tends to give me a dirty or damaged disc error quite a bit. System and hookups only, no HDD or controller included....looking for roughly 100-140ish in trade value

Will only trade with persons with good rep(have been ripped off on here before)

Only intrested in complete games that have mimimal to no scratches on discs

If you are intrested please post a list of what you have and what value you are looking for each game

TOP Wants
PS2 list
Mega Man anniversary collection
Maximo
Maximo vs the army of Zin
Red Faction 1 and 2
Xenogears 1 and or 2
Suikoden Series-need any
Prince of Persia Sands of Time
Mega Man X collection
Silent Hill 4
Silent Hill 2- Greatest Hits only
Conflict Desert Storm 1 & 2
Conflict Global Terror
Dual shock 2 controller
8mb official memory cards
Yu Gi Oh duelist of the roses----yeah...for some reason I like it
Half-Life

PSX list
Suikoden 1 and 2
Syphon Filter 2
Final fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Anthology
Worms Armageddon
Tekken 3- non GH

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heatdolphins45']Interested in a slim psp? Also, check my list. I have a ton of stuff.[/quote]

May be intrested in the psp....I would like to hold a little and see if I can find anything that peeks my intrest alittle more.

Thanks

IXI Dragunz IXI- should I choose to go the PSP route I would have to give it to heatsdolphins as he offered one first even with the couple of imports you threw in but thanks for the offer
Kube00 didnt see anything I could use, thanks for the intrest

anyone else intrested....as long as you are a repuatable trader you have no reason to worry as I will ship first since the low Itrader level( sorry but a bad deal rubbed me the wrong way, cheapyfitzguy, I left before I could establish myself) you can check out my ebay acount if you are worried
ebay id- deathwished13

[quote name='ProtonX']lol, i don't think I have any ps2 games listed, but CML or pm me if you decide you are looking for $.[/quote]

Right now I have a pending trade but paypal is an option if it falls through

bread's done
Back