Trading Black Friday merchandise?

hallowicious

CAGiversary!
I've tried to do this through craigslist in the past, but like most things posted on there it fell through. Are any of you planning (or would be interested in) trading Black Friday merchandise?

For example:
I don't plan to go to Best Buy for BF because I'm not interested in most of the items they have. However, I do want Supernatural Season 4 on blu-ray. It's most likely going to be sold out by the time I get over there from Target/Costco/Fry's, but maybe someone local or on CAG local is going to Best Buy and is in a similar situation with the store I'll be going to. I pick up the item they want, they pick up the item I want, and we ship them to each other. Sure it costs $3 more, but time and gas and stress would likely cancel that out.

Has anyone done this in the past? Or is there any another strategy I'm missing?

Unless there's an ad I haven't seen, you might want to check the BB adscan again. Supernatural S4 is $14.99 for DVD. It doesn't show anything about the BD version. The top strip for that season is blue, making it look like a BD perhaps. Compare the adscan to a pic of the DVD&BD on Amazon, I can see it being easily mistaken.

Aside from that, it's not a doorbuster, so you should be able to order it online @ bestbuy.com at 12:01am. Also, Amazon will most likely be matching most of the DVD non-doorbuster prices if they do a repeat of last year's killing.

Ive tried doing it locally on this site the past few yrs but nobody ever bothred replying so I stopped trying.

bread's done
Back