Trading cards giveaway on 8/31/10

JoeJohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The value of this giveaway is $10, but you may be lucky and find a rare card.
I bought these a long time ago and forgot about them.

New

(1)1996 Dragon ball Z
Contents
9 Regular cards
1 Hologram card

(1)2001 Final Fantasy Art Museum (Third edition)
Contents - Sorry I can't read japanese.

(1)2000 Mobile Suit Gundam - animated series edition.
Contents
7 trading cards

Very easy giveaway.
Just post what movies you planning to watch next month.

I will choose one winner among the post on 08/31/10

Free shipping.

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killer9']I will be watching

Machete
resident evil afterlife
[/QUOTE]
really machete is next month? if so thats what im watching lol

Scott pilgrim and dinner with the schmucks..Tv shows wise it's always sunny in Philadelphia and bones come back next month!!!!!!!!!!...

Resident Evil: Afterlife.

I saw the previews for it the other day... As for others, I will have to wait and see. No idea what Machete is about. For non-September releases, Inception is on my list, but I might watch that between now and September.

I'm not watching any movies next month. I haven't been in a movie theater in years. :/ I'm so old...

I hope honesty nets me the dragonball z cards :D

I will be checking out Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and hopefully be renting Iron Man 2 as well. I'm really behind on my movie watching!

Hmm, perhaps Resident Evil: Afterlife, although September doesn't seem like a very good movie month to me. I'll probably just rent some titles instead. =)

The American. Maybe the Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. When I saw the preview in the theater, I was thinkin', "this looks totally awesome," but then right after the preview my brother and a bunch of other people began laughing. I don't really care what they think, but that means my brother isn't interested, and I'm not really the type to go to movies alone.

Since our theater always gets crap, I'll stay home and watch a few...

Riki-Oh, Bandaged, The Clone Returns Home, and Tekkonkinkreet.

I won't be seeing anything. The only two movies I've seen in theaters this year were Avatar and Scott Pilgrim. It feels kind of strange that my girlfriend dragged me to Avatar and begged me to go to Iron Man 2 with her (eventually she went with her sister). Shouldn't it be the other way around?

[quote name='GreenNinja15']Tron!!![/QUOTE]

Hmm.... I might have to see this too! Lets see if its any good, the preview I saw a year or two ago wasn't too satisfying, but the movie could be better than the preview!
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Machete is next month? Wow. It looks pretty ridiculous, so I might go see that. Depends on what my monetary circumstances are!

Machete, and just about everything else! We have a $2 theater near us that plays movies about a month behind schedule... I love that place!

bread's done
Back