Trading comic collectables/games/etc!!!

debbter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Red is something i really need to get rid of ( in other words, take it off my hands for something!!!)
Light blue is something im kind wishy washy about, but want a decent offer
Green is something i highly cherish and is super rare ( need a great offer to trade)
have:
----Neca out of box, but still in good condition alex mercer prototype figure (not the preorder one, the one that was universally sold in toysrus and other stores b4 it went out of print)

-----*90 PERCENT COMPLETE* set of dc comics promotional rings ( recent legion of superheroes promotional ring; all green lantern corps colors; 2003 promotional green lantern corps ring that came with green lantern corps comic book; and recent flash ring) (only ones im missing are: some comic-con rings that light up, and a completely yellow flash ring)

---original dc comics static shock figure from subway (only one ever
made)

----static shock scholastic book (based on first episode of t.v. series)

----star trek "spock" glass ( everything is sealed except part where top cardboard edge meets other one, i'm missing the little seal thingy, otherwise prestine condition)

----justice league unlimited sinestro figure ( one with yellow corps costume, not blue one, and has yellow lantern accesory) (completely sealed)

----sealed small soldiers mini playset ( the beast guy one, not the soldier guy)
----pokemon rumble blast Gamestop preorder buttons unsealed (but still in collector display case that came with it)

----star wars jedi knight academy used, but like new with manual and everything complete ( including prestine-looking case)

----48 hour xbox live trial code
[COLOR="Cyan[COLOR=deepskyblue]"]----resident evil deadly silence ds complete with case and manual[/COLOR][/COLOR]

----kirby's dreamland 3ds code
----(parents got mad at me for my unused dlc being all over the place, so this i would need to find first if wanted)--> uncharted 3 online pass

IF YOU SEE THIS POST , BUMP IT OR POST WHETHER OR NOT YOU'D LIKE TO TRADE, PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS POST LIKE ALL OF CAG HAS DONE TO MY OTHER TRADE RELATED POSTS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, you're only allowed to bump your own thread 3 times a day. you've bumped it 5 times in the last hour and a half. slow down or a mod is going to shut this thread down. bump though, good luck selling.

bread's done
Back