Trading in Bad Company 2 for Super Street Fighter 4?

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I bought Bad Co. 2 and it keeps me pretty entertained at times, but lately I don't really play it that much. I play it once or twice a day and call it.

Then I got to thinking; in the next few months we're gonna be bombarded by all these grand new shooters. Black Ops, Halo Reach, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, and I got to thinking no one's even going to play Bad Co. 2 really, and I might not even touch it. But I'm still not sure if I should trade it in for $33 at Gamestop due to their 50% extra TIV. And I figure Halo 3 disc of ODST will keep the shooter in me entertained until September.

However; there are no new Street Fighter's coming any time soon, so I figure people would still play that later on.

So what do you guys think? I am heavily inclined to do it, just need support.

If the Amazon deal for $27.99 + $10 credit for SSF4 is still good, you're better off selling BFBC2 on ebay and buying SSF4 on amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the 50% bonus trade and 10% edge it should net you around 32 dollars. I'm not sure what the price in store is, but online it's 27.99 new. I'm sure you could probably make it work. Although i'd prefer BC2 over SSF4.

Don't deny the loyalty of the BF fanbase either. Even with all the other shooters coming down the pipe, I don't think you'll have trouble finding a game a year or more down the road. Sure, Halo and COD have their huge #s, but games like BF, Rainbow Six, and Counter Strike have years of life online.

With that said, apples and oranges for fighters and shooters, go with the genre you're most likely to play personally. I have both, and don't plan to flip either.

bread's done
Back