Trading my first born child for MGS3 Limited

dansdaman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've been looking everywhere for someone with a copy that they're actually willing to trade. I know I could snag a copy off ebay, but I am a cheap ass gamer, and would much prefer either a trade or trade/paypal combo. If you have a copy, pleeeeeeeease send me a pm, and we can work something out. Thanks.

lol, it's more of a pre-emptive trade. Although I've yet to conceive a child, I'll let you pick its ethnicity and gender, and then I'll go looking for a lady of the night to help me seal the deal.

[quote name='batman1939']My friend said he would give me his.......I just have to wait for him to die and pry it out of his hand.[/QUOTE]

His child?

I have a copy of it. It's signed by the artist for the MGS series, as well. I may part with it since I have a sealed copy signed by Kojima and I bought the Metal Gear Saga to play.

I have a copy but I'm a huge MGS fan. May be willing to part with it for something very good. I have the game in the Essentials collection too.

Yeah that's what I meant. I have the Essentials pack that came with all 3 PS2 games.
I also have the bonus disc that it came with (Metal Gear Saga Vol. 1) and the artist also drew Snake's face on the cover. I should scan it and put it up here...

Yeah man that would be sick. Anyone who has an idea as to what they want to get for it send me a pm and I'll get right on the impregnation process.

Also could someone tell me how to add one of those fancy check my list buttons to my little box thing to the left? Then people could actually see what I have to trade without me having to send them a link.

bread's done
Back