Trading on Goozex. Anyway to block certain traders?

Sharp Katana

CAGiversary!
Feedback
213 (100%)
Last week I got an email about being matched with a Goozex member for one of the games in my request list. I logged into Goozex to look at the user's info, and low and behold I was paired up with a bad trader. He had a score of -15 with 3 negatives within a 1 month period. All the comments left were about never receiving the game. I immediately requested a trade cancellation, after 3 days I finally received a response and he agreed to my request. So I got my points + trade credit back, but I'm still interested in the game and I'm afraid if I activate my request again I may be paired up with this guy again. My position is 2 out of 9 so I'm thinking it's likely to happen. I told him I was not interested in the game at the moment (a lie of course) but if I do match up with him again he may deny my request the next time. So I emailed Goozex yesterday about this user and asked them to investigate on him, haven't heard back yet. My question is, is there any way to block traders on Goozex?

they might just ban him. since i think thats a sign of a scammer. dont request it yet until you get the email from goozex. but to answer your question, no there is no way to block sellers.

bread's done
Back