Trading on hold for a massive lowball sale. Will be back after the sale ends.

bump! Haven't played much more yet... Where did you end up flipping them to BTW?

fairytale-fights-20080823061149859_640w.jpg

you can get $20 credit for each at gamestop right now through the 10th. just hit up like 3-4 different ones!

that is your best deal for them :) and with least headache!

Hey buddy, slightly interested in FFVII, Fracture, and Majora's Mask. CML?

Also, I have RE: Chain of Memories Sealed, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of it.

@Fracture: Sweet! Consider it paid... Monday good?

@FFVII: What reference items do you like? We might be able to talk.

@Majora: Just realized I don't own it and now it's bugging me. How much or what game do you want?

Right you were, sir, we should have had this conversation last week when I was contemplating dumping :wii: TP because I don't have a Wii to play it on, but I just came to grips with not ever letting a Zelda game go. And AC2, well, you know.

Definitely get back to me on MM, had no idea value went up, but if I decide to go $$$-crazy and just buy it, I'll come to you first.

bump thanks for getting Trapt for me I got it today! leaving you some feedback :)

EDIT: ok so I totally forgot to leave you feedback for Fairytale Fights. So I left that one first. Will leave the one for Trapt sometime on sat :)

bump for a good guy! I am going to be getting you something as a token of my appreciation for getting me stuff. boy I cannot wait to get back to Denver...

I do have a couple of your wants :D

I have a spare Resistance 2 my friend has had for a month. I got it when it was on sale.... I could also go snag Chibi Robo but it has no book.

[quote name='Boomsta']I'm still not in any position to be buying games, but if you're thinking of a trade for the PoP games I'm sure we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

Persia is exactly what I was thinking about :D

bread's done
Back