Trading Pretty Much Dead Again. ^^;

Saratinous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
-----
Basic Rules/Notes
-----
-I'm not really ever looking to sell anything unless it's specifically stated.
-In a trade, lower feedback ships first, blah blah.
-etc (ie, various, random common "rules" you see across various posts here)

-----
HAVES!
-----
(Anything/Everything is mint/complete unless noted. Feel free to ask about condition or whatnot if you want to.)

(STEAM) Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2

Paypal

-----
WANTS!
-----
(Mint/Complete/Non-GH only unless noted otherwise... also, NA version if region isn't listed ^.^)

:ps3:
3D Dot Game Heroes
God of War Collection (Pending)
Heavy Rain
Star Ocean: TLH International
Trinity Universe :bomb:
Wet

:360:
Mushihimesama Futari (JP)
Samurai Showdown: Sen
Wet

:ps2:
Ar Tonelico 1/2
Atelier Iris 1/2/3
Mana Khemia 1/2
Melty Blood: Actress Again (JP)

Saturn
Atelier Marie
Dungeons and Dragons Collection (JP) :bomb::bomb:

CYL is always nice too. ;)

-----
Pending Trades
-----
lowkey db josh - My Modnation/paypal for GoW: Collection/Dante's Inferno.
jjjbadboy32 - My Buffy: Chaos Bleeds for PW: Trials and Tribulations

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a lazy person who's never looked at how the whole getting money through Paypal and such works. I buy and... am starting to trade. =P

Also, was looking for instant gratification/game I wanted. Main things I see are actually buying a card and waiting for it to get shipped, or getting money through Paypal, funnel it into my bank, deal with fe... dear lord, already a pain. :p

... Though, Gunnm, I might have to hit you up soon on that offer and deal with the effort. Depends on how the next day or so goes. ;)

-Edit: Actually, nevermind, looked at it. Sending PM now. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Added in the pathetic beginnings of a tradelist. Mostly a couple things I want... and always want.

... honestly, bumping for Dr. Pepper codes though. I got a few to give out now, and I'll probably end up with one each day. As always though, if you feel the desire, feel free to toss me something just as cheap/useless in trade for one if you want one. :p

(Also, like it says at the beginning... if your account is brand new, sorry, probably ignored. Instant gratification desires don't necessarily go well with me. Also, pretty new accounts/older accounts with badly spelled/grammarized askings for a code are also ignored. If you want the code, take 2 minutes and type so that it doesn't make my eyes and brain bleed, thankies! ^_^)

Is that just the code that came with the game? I have that at home, got the male avatar clothes but couldn't use the female obviously ;)

bread's done
Back