Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

I have several friends that want me to play Black Ops 3. I have the Dead Rising 3 for X1 I could put towards it for trade. I probably have some games that aren't listed, but not certain. The Order 1886, Killzone, among others (those may be on my list now. I can't remember, and I'll look when I get home to see if there are other games I have to trade). Do you see anything else I could offer to make that a fair trade (even Amazon credit or Paypal, maybe)? I've decided I probably won't ever play this game because I just don't have time. I still haven't finished games like The Witcher 3 that I've put lots of time into, and I bought Xcom2 & Forza Horizon, so I just can't see myself getting to it. May not play CoD BO 3, either, but at least I can try it out with my friends. Thanks, bud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several friends that want me to play Black Ops 3. I have the Dead Rising 3 for X1 I could put towards it for trade. I probably have some games that aren't listed, but not certain. The Order 1886, Killzone, among others (those may be on my list now. I can't remember, and I'll look when I get home to see if there are other games I have to trade). Do you see anything else I could offer to make that a fair trade (even Amazon credit or Paypal, maybe)? I've decided I probably won't ever play this game because I just don't have time. I still haven't finished games like The Witcher 3 that I've put lots of time into, and I bought Xcom2 & Forza Horizon, so I just can't see myself getting to it. May not play CoD BO 3, either, but at least I can try it out with my friends. Thanks, bud.

So here is the deal with me. I don't play online and actually just play for the campaign, which I know makes me crazy! I haven't played it yet. I would definitely be interested in dead rising 3, but I'm not sure I'd feel too great about that deal. I've already played through the order and killzone. I am fully open to hearing what other Xbox and ps4 games you may have though. Let me know.

So here is the deal with me. I don't play online and actually just play for the campaign, which I know makes me crazy! I haven't played it yet. I would definitely be interested in dead rising 3, but I'm not sure I'd feel too great about that deal. I've already played through the order and killzone. I am fully open to hearing what other Xbox and ps4 games you may have though. Let me know.
Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest those games exactly. I just knew you wanted Dead Rising 3. I only mentioned the others since I was trying to think of games I may not have listed. I would let you tell me what you think is fair. I'm not too good at offers, honestly. I was hoping you may see something on my list, or want DR3 + something else on my list (maybe?), or DR3 + money for it. I'll update you when I get home later, or maybe tomorrow if I go to bed early.

Honestly, that's really all I want BO3 for. Other people want me to play online, but Destiny & Division are all I really play online, and I stay away from PVP. I like the PVE, or the solo stuff. I played all the other CoD single player campaigns except for Ghosts or Advanced Warfare. I like the story to the Blk Ops games.

bread's done
Back