Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

1. You need to list which sword is broken in the FF Sword Collection. It does make a difference. ;)

2. You a GTA guy? GTA V is pretty amazing. People that hated GTAIV love it, but I loved GTAIV & I love it, too. PLAY IT!

It's the sword all the way on the left. I'm not sure who's sword it is.

I have never liked a GTA game but watched some reviews and this one looks like fun. I have never been into open world games. I heard GTA 5 made something like 800 million dollars in one day.

Bump.

Yeah, not sure which game that 1st FF sword is from, either. I guess that's a good thing, as people want the most popular ones for collection. I've played every FF game to completion that has made it to the US, except FFXI. Now I'm curious, though. I'm surprised you still have it. I haven't looked to see if it was rare or not, but if I was a collector, that seems like something I'd be interested in. Weird.

Buuump

Open world games don't bother me, but I don't search them out. I loved GTA IV. GTA V is great (from the 18% I've played of it), too, but online isn't even worth trying to play, imho. Way too buggy with lots of pop in, making it unplayable in my case. GTA V story mode is as good as ever. You don't need to play it like an open world game. Just play through the missions as you get them. I really think you ought to give it a try... Just like when you said I should try Ni No Kuni, and it was amazing.

You trying the Battlefield 4 beta on any machine?

I will try to check out gta. I recently acquired sleeping dogs which I would like to play. No plans to play battlefield. I would very much like to get a ps4 around launch but it's not looking like its gonna happen.

bread's done
Back