Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']I dont know how i feel about rail shooters though. Kinda boring[/QUOTE]

I used to play rail shooters all the time in the arcade so I'm used to them. They're usually just a quick diversion between the games that I usually play anyway. I actually have the House of the Dead collection for the Wii and I like it.

[quote name='buffdrew84']hey are you on facebook? if so shoot me a pm with your info so i can look you up and add you as a friend. [/QUOTE]

Nah I already spend too much time online. Everyone I know tells me that I should join but I already have a friends list here and on Steam ;)

I have both Wii house of the dead games and I still have my Dreamcast with light guns just for that game:lol:

Well.i was just wondering about facebook cause weve built a nice rapport here. Anyway its always nice to talk to you on here and look forward to trading with you again in the future

I actually love it The boses are sweet. I actually think they are better than the later bosses in gow3. Love the platforming and puzzles. Both great games in their own respect. Trying to find some trades for a bunch of games and cant find any, it sucks! haha. how's gow3?

[quote name='buffdrew84']Well.i was just wondering about facebook cause weve built a nice rapport here. Anyway its always nice to talk to you on here and look forward to trading with you again in the future[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just don't use too many social site since they eat up time that I could be using to play games:lol: I've been keeping an eye on your list of games and movies but it seems like we have similar tastes since I already have most of the same games and movies that you do ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']i was typing from my phone sorry, i mean ps3 and 360, i was being lazy in my typing. lol[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was wondering why you would be wanting older games when you already have the newer systems:lol:

[quote name='buffdrew84']i havent even put the game in yet, havent had time. also, i thought you had to beat the game first anyway right?[/QUOTE]

You have to beat the game to unlock it but you can download it from PSN anytime.

[quote name='buffdrew84']ill try it sometime this week then when i get a chance, ill let you know[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I want to be sure that the codes are still downloadable before I give any more away ;) If it doesn't work I have another skin code that says it's good until 2011.

bread's done
Back