Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']I never made it througj the original. I dont know why i stopped playing. It was fun but i got bored of the setting[/QUOTE]

The Wii version of Deadspace plays like an arcade game, It kind of feels like you're in a movie. I also like that it takes place when the artifact is first being extracted and there is some human interaction. Also I got my copy of Metroid Other M in the mail yesterday but I haven't tried it yet ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']I've wanted to get metroid but im already getting halo reach[/QUOTE]

I noticed it in your want list that's why I mentioned it. I read mixed reviews about it so I figured that I would let you know what I thought of it after I tried it. I still haven't had a chance to try it yet though since this was a holiday weekend and I wanted to go to the Fair ;)

i can sell you a 60 gig hardrive for bout 60 bux if you want, my xbox is screwed lol , heres a vid for it www(.)youtube(.)com/watch?v=DARjSqs2JBY (cant post links yet)

Bump...

So were you able to get the new Metroid game? So far I like it but I think the control scheme could have used a little more polish. I definitely noticed the influence of Team Ninja,I could have done without their overly dramatic cut- scenes.:roll:

[quote name='buffdrew84']I preordered halo instead. Ill try and trade for metroid later. Perhaps from you?....lol[/QUOTE]

You were lucky that you pre-ordered the new Halo instead I've been playing it a little bit more and there are a few parts that are annoying due to the gameplay mechanics. I would give the new Metroid a 6 or 7 out of 10 depending on if what I hope are glitches end up being intentional.

There are a few parts where you are walking around really slow and can't shoot anything, and I don't like the parts where you are forced into first person mode to look for "clues". You will probably find this game on sale pretty soon, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of used copies go on sale after people have had time to beat the game.

I'll keep it just because I like having the complete Metroid series but if it ever has a sequel by the same team I'll wait until it goes on sale no matter how long I have to wait. It's definitely a $20 game, good thing I got that $20 credit from Amazon for preordering it or I'd feel ripped off.

that sucks. the trailers made it seem so awesome. But you know what, i had a feeling it would happen. People will say it doesnt make a difference and that im crazy but it looks too much like they influenced ninja gaiden in it and the second ng sucked. oh well. ill still probably pick it up from a trade but wont buy it.

[quote name='buffdrew84']that sucks. the trailers made it seem so awesome. But you know what, i had a feeling it would happen. People will say it doesnt make a difference and that im crazy but it looks too much like they influenced ninja gaiden in it and the second ng sucked. oh well. ill still probably pick it up from a trade but wont buy it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah trailers can make almost anything look good. :lol:
I've been reading more reviews now that I bought it and I see mixed reviews. Some people like it and others are like me and were actually looking forward to playing another Metroid game. Instead we ended up with a weird Final Fantasy/Metroid hybrid with a whiny and self absorbed main character.

Does Windows Live count? I don't know if it does but I can try to add you to my friends list;)

I plan on starting the campaign today. I couldn't help myself with multiplayer. Im waiting on my headset from a trade

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back