Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

I appreciate the offer but i woulndt feel comfortable borrowing it. Ill just rent it or trade for it. Thanks.though thats really nice of you.

[quote name='buffdrew84']I appreciate the offer but i woulndt feel comfortable borrowing it. Ill just rent it or trade for it. Thanks.though thats really nice of you.[/QUOTE]

Well the offer still stands if you change your mind. I know I won't play it again after I beat it so it wasn't really a big deal. If you get a chance to play it soon let me know what you think of it.

right now since i just got a live account im trying to build up good online games. i just bought shadowrun which looks great but i havent played it yet ( i will this weekend) i also want nba2k11 as i indicated before amd may have a deal worked out for left for dead 2.
i also happened to trade for no more heroes 2. so now i have both but need to play the first...lol

bump.

both NMH are fantastic, imho (but then again i loved metroid other m, lol).

i've had XBL for a year and a month and forza3 & halo reach are the first games ive really played online. i might have to pick up shadowrun for that cheap (as soon as i get 5$). i've heard good things about it, but wasn't sure if people still played it since it's an online only game. we still need to play some reach soon (before i sell it or trade it for dead rising 2). send me a friend invite on PSN next time you're on (cuz i don't think mine reached you).

played shadowrun for the first time tonight. the community is still around but i should have played the tutorials first. I apparently pissed somebody off and got booted....lol

thanks man, i really appreciate it. i did the same (added you and oldschool). now maybe we can get more looks & trade some of our stuff at a faster pace, lol. thanks again.

im actually working out a deal for lfd1, i dont have lfd 2 yet. but....the dude lives in canada, i hate getting games from canada, the cases are french and the shipping takes forever!

bump

hey man, what are you looking for for the gamestop Reach preorder chest piece? not too interested since i may sell/trade Reach soon (haven't decided yet), but cml for it anyway, please. thanks.

[quote name='buffdrew84']im actually working out a deal for lfd1, i dont have lfd 2 yet. but....the dude lives in canada, i hate getting games from canada, the cases are french and the shipping takes forever![/QUOTE]

If you don't care if you have the box you can get both L4D1 $2 for $10 on Steam. It's their midweek deal $6.99 each or $10 for both ;)

bump

WTF is up w/ there being no Heat jersey in the nba2k11 avatar items on 360? seems like there's every other team. i was actually gonna buy one. again, my luck at work.

didn't see preseason game. is the hamstring injury gonna keep him out for long? that sucks either way (i hate when players get hurt, even if i don't like the player).

i wasn't into the 2k11 demo that much. gameplay is smooth, but the transition between the close-ups & cutscenes (intros. etc) is very spotty at best. it really broke the immersion for me. i tend not to play sports games since EA monopolized the NFL license (i LOVED the 2k football series). i don't have enough time. i tend to just play the game instead of watching them (NBA wise). NFL wise, i did nothing but eat sleep play NFL. tried madden the last 2 years and it's not a good game at all, imho. sucks there's no competition for NBA this year since Elite moved to 1Q next year. didn't try that demo, but never liked the Live series (always felt like i was moving on ice. the controls were more arcade than sim). we'll see if Elite moves EA's NBA closer to sim than it has ever been before.

sorry for rant. talk to you later.

bread's done
Back