Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Not bad, i might use that if i cant think of something on my own. lol[/QUOTE]

Nice title for your thread :lol: when I saw it all I could think of was... don't eat those, Popplers are people too;)

Bump...

So were you able to change your password before the latest PSN attack? Luckily I was able to and I finally linked my account so that I could download the PC version of Portal 2!

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

So were you able to change your password before the latest PSN attack? Luckily I was able to and I finally linked my account so that I could download the PC version of Portal 2![/QUOTE]

i didnt even know i had to. i have been so out of the loop of this whole thing. ive recently only started plaything through wolfenstein and thats about it. i havent been online.

if you used the same password that you used for PSN on any site that has credit card info, change it. that's the just of it for you, since you aren't online with the console.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Wow that sucks. I now have to backtrack through all my sites and change all the passwords. What a pain in the ass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it looks like some of the credit card info was stolen but Sony isn't sure if the U.S. customer info was compromised. Better to change the password just in case though:roll:

[quote name='OldSchool77']Yeah it looks like some of the credit card info was stolen but Sony isn't sure if the U.S. customer info was compromised. Better to change the password just in case though:roll:[/QUOTE]

yeah, thanks for the heads up. ill do that.

by the way i am playing wolfenstein now and i gotta say its pretty fun. no suprirse that its similar to singularity, but i liked singularity so its not a bad comparison.

I'm glad you liked Wolfenstein, some people I know didn't care for it. I've always like Raven Software games so I was sad that neither Singularity or Wolfenstein did very well.

but both are very good games. extremely similar though with the veil on wolf and the tmd in singularity. im almost done with wolf at this point and will then flip it as you know i always do. lol

see i didn't like wolfenstein. that's why i was surprised when you mentioned singularity was as good an experience as enslaved (cuz i knew it was made by raven). i took your word & picked it up, but it's still sealed. i will play it eventually. i stay away from raven software, other than that 1 game. not a fan of the quake games on consoles (not sure which ones raven did, or if they just did certain pc quake games, but i don't care since none have my interest). singularity might be the only game of theirs i like. i was looking forward to that way before it came out (then it got delayed so not to go up against a call of duty game in fall '09, so it was pushed to early 2010 & i lost track until you mentioned it to me).

that's why i think modern warfare 3 will stink (or it won't be better than any previous version), unless the guys from sledgehammer (original devs from dead space 1) surprise the heck out of us with a 3 year old engine.

it's the leftovers at infinity ward (all newbs), raven software, and sledgehammer games that are all working on MW3. that never bodes well for a game. bioshock 2 was probably the best game that was patchworked by several studios. medal of honor stunk, imho.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey man, cml for spirit tracks & bloodstone (when you're done with it - no hurry) if you still have it. i know you wanted goldeneye, but do i have a little something that would even it out? maybe goldeneye+10$ gifted paypal or goldeneye + 10$ item on my list (less shipping, so 10$-12$) for those 2? only if you're still interested in it, that is. i honestly think goldeneye is leagues better than wolfenstein, man. if you like that, you have to like goldeneye better. it's just a fantastic game. it really surprised me, as i was expecting about as much as every other bond game gave us (excluding bloodstone, as i can't judge that yet). lmk. no rush. thanks alot. take care, bud.

Hear me, hear me! Stop eating Popplers!
Stop eating them with honey mustard
sauce......stop eating them with tangy
sweet and sour sauce. Stop eating the
new fiesta Poppler salad. Stop taking
advantage of the money-saving 12-pack.
Stop enjoying Popplers on the patio,
in the car, or on the boat. Wherever
good times are had!

[quote name='twztid13']sorry, don't know anyone with a wii (except you & oldschool), much less just dance 2, lol.[/QUOTE]

ha, i know. my wife wants me to get it but i wanted to use some store credit i had to get heavy rain. oh well, i am still trying to trade for heavy rain but i cant seem to get a deal done.

Bump...

I know you like to flip games quickly but I only traded Wolfenstein since I had already rebought it on Steam. Anytime I see a deal for a PC game you will most likely see the PS3 version appear in my tradelist shortly thereafter. Unless it's a game I know I'll never play again I always keep a copy of games I've played on either PC or for one of my consoles:lol:

bread's done
Back