Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='adriley313']Sorry didn't see anything, except Resident Evil and I only want it cause its mispelled[/QUOTE]

lol. i havent played it yet but i figured it might be worth something to somebody since it is spelled incorrectly

[quote name='starmask2k3']How much for Crysis 2 limited edition (Sealed)[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to sell it right now. I looked at your list and didn't see anything sorry

Here is a copy of Flips Twisted World on Amazon for $6.99 used in "Like-New" condtion from a 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon.

Congrats on the baby, my baby girl just turned 4. I don't know if you have ever been around a lot of kids but they grow up FAST. Enjoy these early years as best as you can and be patient, remember that they are kids. You were one too and it really is all just fun and games for them when they are young. The younger years are probably some of the best you can have with them since they need you so much but patience is the key.

Good looking out on flips twisted world.

Thank you very much for your kind words. My wife and I are so excited. By June I'll be a daddy for the first time!

[quote name='buffdrew84']Good looking out on flips twisted world.

Thank you very much for your kind words. My wife and I are so excited. By June I'll be a daddy for the first time![/QUOTE]
I am so excited for you, man. My thoughts & prayers will continue to be with you & your family!

[quote name='buffdrew84']
Cml this time for star fox[/QUOTE]
Was that a, "no," on the Deus Ex trade? Just wondering. No biggie either way, but I'd want to finish it before playing (and I've been playing Sakura Samurai - really good game from the e-shop for $6.99). If yes, then I need to start playing it again & put it as a 1st priority. I love the game, but $40 is too much for a remake (a re-imagining, or complete overhaul may be different) to me, regardless.

[quote name='skiizim']Here is a copy of Flips Twisted World on Amazon for $6.99 used in "Like-New" condtion from a 3rd party seller fulfilled by Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Wow, had never heard of the game, and went to Gamespot to read their review. It was released late 2010, and they didn't even do one. That's crazy. PM me & tell me what interested you about it, as I know you appreciate good Wii games like I do.

BTW, the point of this post was to ask about a StarFox643DS for DE:HR ps3 trade. I added the rest in, cuz I was posting anyway. It did NOT add additional bumps to this thread, so please don't freak out, CAG's. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol....your posts make me laugh.

It was a no on deus ex for now.

Thanks for the well wishes.

As for flip, I saw some YouTube videos and it looks a little like Mario galaxy and that interests me but I have so many games to play now

[quote name='exaznkid']still interested in RE revelation if you are up for a trade :)[/QUOTE]

Not at this time. I'll get back to you when I am though

bread's done
Back