Trading textbooks into Amazon: What passes for "Good" condition?

Lt Dan

CAGiversary!
So I sell books a lot through amazon, and a lot of them I keep thinking about just trading in because many of them I would get less than $5 (barely worth the gas to the post office) and the credit isn't that much less.

Amazon specifically says the books have to be in "Good" condition though. Per their description

Items must not be damaged, and include original elements. For textbooks, this includes the cover, pages, binding, and any associated media.

Now while my books all pass for that, do they care about underlining or highlighting? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks ice. Im going to send a few in. Granted the credit is much less than what I could sell on amazon, sometimes the difference isnt worth the gas.

I have sold some through FirstClassBooks.com and they actually give you a 5% bonus if you want the credit in the form of an Amazon gift card. Shipping is free as well so that's great. They claim to have the highest buyback amounts for textbooks online (which I compared to others and it was true for the five books I sent them). Normally "good" includes non-excessive highlighting or writing.

I've actually taken part in the trade in thread, but it was about video games and the promos you get for trading them in.

Good call on the first class books. Ill check them out every time now (5% bonus for amazon gc cant go wrong either).

bread's done
Back