Trading Uno 360 Game Code (Deal Ends Sunday Night)

TheGreat2nd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anybody have 200 Marketplace points? Willing to trade for UNO game code?
I already have Uno but got this Uno game code lying around.
Send a PM this way if you're interested :D

[quote name='TheGreat2nd']Anybody have 200 Marketplace points? Willing to trade for UNO game code?
I already have Uno but got this Uno game code lying around.
Send a PM this way if you're interested :D[/quote]

How would we get the points to you?

[quote name='reibeatall']How would we get the points to you?[/QUOTE]
200 MS points card came with certain bundles. They even have those 100 point cards, usually from trial or bundles.
Or if anybody has a game code, feel free to offer :)

I'll hold out a bit longer, but if nobody else offers 200 MS points by Sunday night, I'll PM dastly75 the Uno code for Joust.
Would really prefer the 200 points, even if it is less than the 400 point value, just to bump up my current Marketplace points from 1400 to an even 1600, allowing me to purchase two 800 point games.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/QUOTE]
Yup yup, I know and stuff.
Just wanted to make sure that people were interested in trading, by having them PM me to confirm before I send out codes.

Unless this is an automated message, then disregard :p

dastly75, PMed, if you are still interested in Uno for Joust, please reply.
I think that 200MS points card is a pretty rare card in bundles :p

bread's done
Back