Transaction worth disputing?

Genocidal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
253 (100%)
I finally finished up ordering my textbooks for the semester, and the last two arrived today. I open the one book and the covers are in one piece, and the pages are in one piece, but these are two different pieces. I only paid $12 for the book on Half.com but it was listed as "Like New" condition -- I sure as hell wouldn't have bought it if I'd have known this was what they meant. According to the USPS label, the book cost $5 to ship, so if they agree to a return I'd only be getting about half my money back. Should I just suck it up, ask for a partial refund, or take some other action that I'm not seeing?

not worth it imo. If it's going to cost you $5 that pretty much defeats the purpose of shipping it back. Leave them a neutral for sending you a book that came in two pieces. Besides you already have the book, if you returned it you'd have to wait longer to get your book.

Don't just flat out leave them bad feedback. If you feel they deserve bad feedback, contact them before leaving it. It could have simply been an honest mistake. If you really think they deserve bad feedback, give them a chance to make it right.

Just mark it as a bad experience and forget about fighting the charges, not worth it IMO.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Find their house, kick down the door, throw glitter into their eyes and knock something dear to them over.

Trust me, it works.

bread's done
Back