Transferring Data from Xbox to 360

lordxixor101

CAGiversary!
With the recent update, there are a nice handful of saves I wouldn't mind transferring from my Xbox to the 360 for more convenient playing (thinking Morrowind and PGR2, neither are games that I really feel like starting over at the time).

Is there a cord or something that can be purchased to handle this? I swore that I saw one once about 5 months ago at Circuit City, but I went back this weekend and didn't see it. I looked online (google, etc) and I couldn't find anything.

Thanks

i originally bought the newer version of the xsata( forgot what its called) ... i used it to transfer my old xbox saves to my 360 hd.

i think i paid 40 for it but ive seen it cheaper at bb a few times... dont know if they still have it. It's not the best device but it got the job done..

Thanks,

For $40, I don't think I could bring myself to buy it. I think I'd just have to sit there for the few games and start over as opposed to that.

Thanks though. Glad to see that I wasn't nuts, and there actually is something.

Xport, if you can find it, is $22 at BB. It lets you transfer old XBox saves to 360 as well as transfer files between 360's (at least as much as you can after the spring update).

bread's done
Back