Transformer fans rejoice... G1 game may be on the way

That's no G1... The new game should look like Valkyria Chronicles or Prince of Persia. You know, stunning 2D painting/drawing like robots and backgrounds, not 3D renderings. It doesn't have to be action you know, it could be strategy like VC.

[quote name='FantasyChronos']it would not be worth the hype seriously ... i would repeat myself ... any franchise turned into a game never turns out to be good![/QUOTE]
Totally wrong, man, there's been tons of games based on franchises that've been good.

[quote name='FantasyChronos']it would not be worth the hype seriously ... i would repeat myself ... any franchise turned into a game never turns out to be good![/QUOTE]

it can work out look at arkham asylum

I find that these games are better when they're not tieing in with a movie or TV show. That's why I think this one has a chance. The second TF movie game wasn't too bad.

[quote name='Serpentor']That's no G1... The new game should look like Valkyria Chronicles or Prince of Persia. You know, stunning 2D painting/drawing like robots and backgrounds, not 3D renderings. It doesn't have to be action you know, it could be strategy like VC.[/QUOTE]

:razz: No thanks. If I play a Transformers game, it better remind me of the 80's animated series, but not be boring as hell.

There should be SOME delegating of commands if you're playing as Optimus Prime, but it shouldn't be the entire friggin' game.:roll:

bread's done
Back