Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen [Blu-Ray] - $19.99 @ Amazon & Walmart [IMAX Ed]

If you buy an extra large pizza at papa john's, you'll get a coupon for $3 off DVD or BD. Not the best deal, but the only one I know of so far.

Otherwise, you'd at least get a greasy box with Optimus on the cover.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']If you buy an extra large pizza at papa john's, you'll get a coupon for $3 off DVD or BD. Not the best deal, but the only one I know of so far.

Otherwise, you'd at least get a greasy box with Optimus on the cover.[/QUOTE]

lol which isn't too bad. ha do you know if amazon will honor the coupon?

[quote name='minimafiaaj']lol which isn't too bad. ha do you know if amazon will honor the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Not unless Amazon makes a special promotion with an online code for the coupon.

They don't take manufacturer's coupons.

[quote name='minimafiaaj']lol which isn't too bad. ha do you know if amazon will honor the coupon?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a coupon myself since I rarely order a pizza over 14.99. This wouldn't be a deal for me since I'd be getting the pizza for the coupon and it actually be cheaper to just buy the BD.

Anyway, I think the coupon is one that is scanned at the register, so there probably isn't a code.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']If you buy an extra large pizza at papa john's, you'll get a coupon for $3 off DVD or BD. Not the best deal, but the only one I know of so far.

Otherwise, you'd at least get a greasy box with Optimus on the cover.[/QUOTE]

is walmart going to honor this coupon on the $19.96 deal?

I saw the same walmart ad- $19.96. Saved it for price matching at BB since I kinda refuse to go into my local walmarts.

For what it's worth, I stopped by my local FYE yesterday just to glance on what they have, and I saw posters for Transformers saying that they have an exclusive steelbook case.

I didn't get anymore info on it, unfortunately, but just thought I'd mention it.

[quote name='minimafiaaj']what is this walmart ad you speak of?[/QUOTE]

It was a flier I received in my local mail. I get one every other week or so from Walmart.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It was a flier I received in my local mail. I get one every other week or so from Walmart.[/QUOTE]
hmm but it was 19.99 for the blu? if so ima have to get it there..

omg. i preorderd mine at amazon but if i can get it at wally world for a few bucks cheaper ill take it. honestly friends, who really watches the extra content? but at the same time it will all look awesome on my new bravia 46" ^_^

Waiting for Target/Best Buy ads/info! Those two (now with Circuit City gone) are the two BEST Electronics stores!

And, may give away Exclusive Bonuses...

Fye have Steelcase for Blu-ray? Cool

[quote name='guyver2077']im guessing the 19.96 version wont be the one with IMAX content..

and WTF.. why is that exclusive to Walmart?[/QUOTE]
It says Big Screen Edition - I would think that means IMAX aspect ratio.

walmart = my buy for the imax footage

the steelbooks are cool but 6-12 months down the road ill beable to get one half the price the retail stores sold them for like i did with every steelbook i own that minus the very rare ones like the grindhouse ones, i remember when the i am legend steelbook and dark knight steelbooks were going for outrageous prices, got both for 10 on the amazon user store :)

Best deal thus far, Best Buy in the first 2 hours of being open will have it for 21.99 plus if you use that Papa Johns coupon that brings it down to 18.99 (this is on Blu ray.) or 10 bucks on dvd using the papa johns coupon.

[quote name='mediviper']Best deal thus far, Best Buy in the first 2 hours of being open will have it for 21.99 plus if you use that Papa Johns coupon that brings it down to 18.99 (this is on Blu ray.) or 10 bucks on dvd using the papa johns coupon.[/QUOTE]

How is that better than Wal-Mart @ $19.9X - $3 coupon?

The Big Screen Edition on Blu-Ray appeared in the Wal-Mart Oct 4 - 10 ad from what I can see in other posts and was listed as $19.9X.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9379/walmarti.jpg

Anyone by chance have a scan of this coupon/know if a scan would work? I don't even know where a Papa John's is near me.

[quote name='hungryheepo']omg. i preorderd mine at amazon but if i can get it at wally world for a few bucks cheaper ill take it. honestly friends, who really watches the extra content? but at the same time it will all look awesome on my new bravia 46" ^_^[/QUOTE]

The extra content would be during the movie as in specific scenes would be extended to fill the IMAX format. They did that with the Dark Knight BD, the IMAX scenes fills the entire HDTV and then it goes back to the standard widescreen for hte non IMAX scenes.

[quote name='xbox_mole']How is that better than Wal-Mart @ $19.9X - $3 coupon?

The Big Screen Edition on Blu-Ray appeared in the Wal-Mart Oct 4 - 10 ad from what I can see in other posts and was listed as $19.9X.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9379/walmarti.jpg[/QUOte

Because that is listed as 23.xx on the Walmart website and my local wal mart does not put out ads for me to view any possible sales. My humblest aplologies to everyone whos time was wasted reading my post.

[quote name='mediviper'][quote name='xbox_mole']How is that better than Wal-Mart @ $19.9X - $3 coupon?

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9379/walmarti.jpg[/QUOte]

Because that is listed as 23.xx on the Walmart website and my local wal mart does not put out ads for me to view any possible sales. My humblest aplologies to everyone whos time was wasted reading my post.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't beating you down, post wasn't intended that way. Sorry if you took it that way.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Wasn't beating you down, post wasn't intended that way. Sorry if you took it that way.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I probably misread things. Hasnt been the best of days. However back to topic, does anyone know if FYE is still doing mail in rebates? I am wondering if it would be worth it to purchase from there. (Unfortunately, they dont mention rebates on their site)

IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME LEARN HOW TO ATTACH AN IMAGE, I WILL DO IT!!

sorry to shout, had the scan ready since 9am ya'll!! just point me in the right direction for a free file hosting site that will work good. I'm happy to do it, as I would have liked to not have eaten 5 pcs of pizza yesterday...and just got it off here.

thanks Techsticles!! :D

I'll just leave this stuff here:

or here:

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8991/fallen3offed.jpg

hope this was ok quality, scanned as a photo at 300dpi, when prompted to choose higher resolution, i said to stick to regular or small. If you guys think you need the front, let me know...

EDIT: also if a mod wants to add this to the sticky coupon thread, that is fine with me, please do!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So you guys think if we print that coupon off they will honor it?

EDIT: I guess it says on the coupon it is fraud. Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KansasFF']So you guys think if we print that coupon off they will honor it?

EDIT: I guess it says on the coupon it is fraud. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Well don't go getting mad at me! I didn't read the fine print!! but in this day of people being able to scan coupons or PM prices from their cell phones, I think it's worth a shot to print it out and try...that Proposal coupon, was after all a printout, maybe stores are numb to that sort of thing now.

Just tell the store you got it in your email. I had a coupon for TF figures that was scanned from a burgerking (or maybe mcdonalds) bag. Had like 5 on me at any given time cuz they got you 5 off 19.99 or more on TFs. Cashier didn't even blink. If it scans, it's "legal tender". And if it doesn't, I've had cashiers overide it so it does, haha.

Does anyone know how much the BD will cost if it is purchased in the Walmart store? I saw an older ad scan that says it will cost $19.96 but the website lists it for $23.32. An ad for this week hasn't been posted for my area.

[quote name='ajh2298']How do you get the coupon to print on one page, it keeps getting cut in half and ends up printing on two pages.[/QUOTE]

I just went to print preview, and chose to print in landscape mode. Printed fine longways on a sheet of paper. I then cut it out, and folded it in half along the "line" in the scan, so it looks less like a scan that way. We'll see if it works.

[quote name='darthdan']Does anyone know how much the BD will cost if it is purchased in the Walmart store? I saw an older ad scan that says it will cost $19.96 but the website lists it for $23.32. An ad for this week hasn't been posted for my area.[/QUOTE]

my guess would be 19.96 if you buy it in there. 23 if u order online

[quote name='darthdan']Does anyone know how much the BD will cost if it is purchased in the Walmart store? I saw an older ad scan that says it will cost $19.96 but the website lists it for $23.32. An ad for this week hasn't been posted for my area.[/QUOTE]

New ad doesn't come out for Wal-Mart until the 25th. If you have a copy of the old ad, they SHOULD honor the price no matter what price they will have it for in store.

bread's done
Back