Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen -xb360- 64$

$64?

I don't consider anything over the price of $59 to be ANY type of deal...if new games (when the CDN$ was at $0.70 US) cost $59...when it was par it cost $59 and now that its around $0.85-0.88 it costs $69?

I'm sorry but **** the game industry...I'm not paying more than I was at the start of this gen because they feel like charging more...when this gen started the CDN$ was crap and no one charged us anything more...

bah but whatever

...anyways when games go $39 or less I start to show some interest and if they don't well ebay always comes through 5-6 months after release...until then I have enough backlog to go through as it is :nottalking:

edit: oh and that wasn't a rip at you or anything TC..I know you're just passing it on...this price issue just makes me want to rant

I think I tend to draw the line at $40 with the way games have been dropping lately.

I'm actually going to be picking this up on the EB gaming guarantee today so I'll actually be trying it but definitely not keeping it.

hey Afro, let us how it actually plays! It'll be nice to get an unbiased opinion from a CAG member. I'm a huge Transformers nut and if it's worth getting I'll definitely put it on my "To Buy" list heh

I wouldn't spend more than $20 for movie to video game. I feel sorry for people who spend the full amount on movie to video game and later found out they got ripped.

bread's done
Back