Transformers: War For Cybertron - 10x XP Weekend Going on Now-Through 11/28!

New DLC content is up according to the email I just received:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wage war in FIVE new maps - engage in multiplayer combat in HORIZON, SECTOR, and METROPOLIS or fend off waves of AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS in the PULSE and STATIC Escalation mode maps. Also gain access to ZETA PRIME™ and DEAD END™ for use in multiplayer. Fight to the end in the war that started it all![/FONT]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/games/offers/0ccf0004-0000-4000-8000-00004156084c

Multiplayer DLC doesn't intrest me. I'd perfer to see new campaign missions instead. Is there even a community for multiplayer?

There was and still is (barely) but damn near 70% of it disappeared a month or so after launch. Not much incentive in purchasing DLC at the moment unless you're a huge fan or just plain stubborn.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']There was and still is (barely) but damn near 70% of it disappeared a month or so after launch. Not much incentive in purchasing DLC at the moment unless you're a huge fan or just plain stubborn.[/QUOTE]

Last I checked, they also did *nothing* to fix the MP (other than keeping your XP), so it's no wonder everyone left. Laggy games and frequent disconnects are still the norm, and the talked about host migration never came to light.

The only fix they ever provided was being able to keep your XP when the host quits, and then they just walked away.

To top it off, these last two DLC characters are on the disc and were being shown off (presumably by hackers) since the game launched. Launching with only two escalation maps was a big kick in the face as well. imo.

The MP would have been far better if it didn't feel like CoD with transforming robots... I would have loved some kind of mode that tied into the lore of the series.

Indeed. I feel pretty bad for recommending a few of my friends to buy this after they dug the demo only to find the community and the game itself in such a terrible state in such a short period of time.

Not to say I didn't get my money's worth while it lasted but god damn is "short lived" an understatement in this case.

So glad that I got rid of this piece of crap. Sorry you guys ended up getting a raw deal in the end.

I feel your pain; I love Red Faction: Guerrilla MP but the community is just dead. A core group of people seem to play it frequently, but after that, not much there.

Voice works perfectly fine on the 360 one. I've never had a problem with it.

The 360 version also has over 1,000 people on it today so it's far from dead... at least for the 10x exp. I imagine the community will dwindle to zero after this.

I've gone from level 18 to 25 in leader and 17 to 25 in solider in about 2 hours so the levels come real fast. This 10x exp is a blessing for wrapping up these achievements.

Edit: Just finished all the MP achievements. Taking the Scout from 16 to 25 took about an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son is enjoying his new map pack #1 and his new characters. We originally had Jazz but sold the code on ebay. Now I bought all the characters and map pack for $10.

Do any of you guys think I should get map pack #2?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hell Monkey']New 10X Xp starting. It goes from toady until the 28th.[/QUOTE]
Nice! And just after I got the game in the mail from Family Video. Perfect timing.

bread's done
Back