Transformers War for Cybertron (360)

Maybe its just me but this is definitely a game I want to wait until reviews start coming out. Looks like it could be very hit or miss considering how bad most Transformers games have been.

[quote name='Thorgouge']Maybe its just me but this is definitely a game I want to wait until reviews start coming out. Looks like it could be very hit or miss considering how bad most Transformers games have been.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, I know this but I tried out the demo today and played a good 6 matches and it was very fun, so it's a game I want to keep my eye on.

Didn't know the demo was out. Tried a few games just now and it isn't that bad a game so far. I don't know how long I could play the online though, doesn't seem to be anything special.

[quote name='Mag215']http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276471939&sr=8-1

Posted wrong link sorry.[/QUOTE]

Meh...$10 amazon credit, if it was $10 off the actual game I'd buy from there, but as I really never shop there at all that'd be a wasted $10 credit.

Did try the demo, and it kinda sucked, but then again I hate multiplayer. The actual single player game looks ok though. This might be one of those games I wait a year to get when it comes out as a platimun hits for $20.

played the multiplayer demo this weekend also . . . not bad for a Transformers game IMO. What I really wanna try out is the campaign mode . . . . hopefully it is good & can rejuvenate this franchise!!

bread's done
Back