Transporter 3 - Target for $25.99 is the best deal available, yes?

merkman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Title pretty much says it all. Now that Target, Best Buy, and other ads are seperate... I've done some looking on my own. But it seems that if they have enough to actually HAVE the movie at Target... picking one up after work is my best bet.

Anyone finds lower prices, please let us know!

Merk,

Amazon has it for the same price. Depending on where you are (some states get charged tax), it has no tax. Free shipping with Prime (if you have it), or regular free shipping. At Target you'll have it right away, if in stock, but there's tax. Good Luck, and enjoy!:)

[quote name='freshzen']The movie isn't that good, I'd just wait 6 months and buy it for like $10-13 on Amazon marketplace.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

I was very disappointed with it too. I don't get why he has to point that phoney USA accent on.

Give me $15 and I'll kick you in the nuts. You'll save $10 and two hours of your life.

Seriously, movie's horrible. Nowhere near as awesome as the others, this one's full of dialog and like three action scenes. But man those action scenes were awesome.

[quote name='DukeSoccer']Lowest price is walmart, they have it for 24.96[/quote]

Hey Duke-base yes, but by the time you add tax you're above Amazon's price again:)

try borders.com 21.69 for dvd and 27.99 for the 2 disc bluray with digital copy
there was a 40% in store coupon last week which would drop the price a little more if its still valid

[quote name='Scorch']Give me $15 and I'll kick you in the nuts. You'll save $10 and two hours of your life.

Seriously, movie's horrible. Nowhere near as awesome as the others, this one's full of dialog and like three action scenes. But man those action scenes were awesome.[/quote]

Completely agree, just rented this last week and was surprised on how bad it was. The action sequences were indeed great but the dialogue and the acting was underwhelming. The female lead was neither attractive nor interesting. It seems like they are taking this series to seriously and forgot about the driving and the fighting. Yet nothing beats that oil slick fight scene from the original transporter, IMO.

Still waiting for them to release the original Transporter on Blu with all the perks from the SE DVD.

Hastings has the Blu-ray for $22.99. I picked it up on Blu.

Looks like Bestbuy.com, amazon and walmart.com all have the 2-disc for under $23.

bread's done
Back