Transworld New Trade-in Offer

Scahom1

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys, just giving you notice on a new trade in deal at all Transworld stores (Sam Goody, FYE, Coconuts, Strawberries). For every $25 you trade in, you get an extra $5...so for example if you trade in $75 you will get an extra $15 and so on.

You can combine video games with CD's and DVD's. Also if you are purchasing used, for every $25 you spend you get $5 off.

Not bad, I wish they still had the old prices though. I wouldn't have minded getting $31 for stuff like Room Zoom and $32 for Malice, Motor Trend etc.

[quote name='Zon27']If people post trade in values I will update the Wiki with them...[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they take sports games? I'm trying to get rid of Madden 06 for 360...

Here's what I remember from my last debacle with them:

Tekken Tag PS2 ~$3
NHL 06 PS2 ~$6
Kengo: Master of Bushido PS2 $0.01 (POX)

I also know a list of games that are less than $2.50, but I don't know exactly how much. I remember these, because when I tried to do the 4 for 1 deal, the employee told me the trade-in price had to be over $2.50 for each title, and sadly, of my stack of 13 games, only 3 met that, so I turned away empty-handed.

They had the signage for this up at FYE today. I picked up a used copy of Prey for the 360 which was stickered at $34.95 and marked down to $29.95 with the deal.

Anyone know how long this deal runs?

[quote name='k9homan']Do you know if they take sports games? I'm trying to get rid of Madden 06 for 360...[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not. But I'm definitely gonna say YMMV on this one because of such weird things with this company.

My FYE stopped selling games altogether and now with EB games closed, the two places where I worked trade-in magic are both completely gone . . . sniff, sniff

[quote name='k9homan']Do you know if they take sports games? I'm trying to get rid of Madden 06 for 360...[/quote]

They do take the 360 sports games. I think Madden 06 was worth $12 but that was a couple weeks ago during their last trade in sale so it could have dropped since.

bread's done
Back