Trapt, Drakengard 2, The Warriors 19.99 at Best Buy B&M

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I saw this instore today picked it up 16.XX after a GGC! ;) Forgot to add Drakengard 2 was this price also. Altho there were none in stock at my BB.

added the warriors on topic for PS2/xbox

thanks to: Strider

Here is what I think, pick up a copy now with coupon and not open it for a month to see if price drops before coupon expires in Aug. If you really wanna wait, they MIGHT have a few copies left for Thanksgiving for $10 a piece.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Here is what I think, pick up a copy now with coupon and not open it for a month to see if price drops before coupon expires in Aug. If you really wanna wait, they MIGHT have a few copies left for Thanksgiving for $10 a piece.[/QUOTE]

I agree... Best Buy dosen't seem to have many copies of these games as it is.

The only thing that could happen is somewhere down the line Circuit City will clearance out Drakengard 2 for $8 or $10, but I'll just pay $15 now.

Damn, no Drakengard 2 in my BB. I just saw it there last week too, lame!

Anybody willing to pick up an extra copy for me? ;_;

[quote name='MugenNoKaze']Damn, no Drakengard 2 in my BB. I just saw it there last week too, lame!

Anybody willing to pick up an extra copy for me? ;_;[/QUOTE]

Somebody bought the other copy at my local store, and I grabbed a copy for myself, so I can't help ya out...

That's exactly the reason I grabbed this and Trapt--BB just didn't seem to have many copies left of either, and most other stores are hurting for them as well.

[quote name='MugenNoKaze']Damn, no Drakengard 2 in my BB. I just saw it there last week too, lame!

Anybody willing to pick up an extra copy for me? ;_;[/quote]
Try pricematching in other stores, good luck.

BLEH. I went to my closest BEST BUY...& they had a bunch of TRAPT but alas, they all rang up at $39.99. Were tagged that way & I even had the cashier scan the barcode for me...no luck. :(

This was in San Jose, CA btw.

Warriors might very well be the greatest beat-em-up of all time, $15 is a damn steal (especially if you've got a buddy to go through co-op).

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Warriors is the greatest beat-em-up of all time, $15 is a damn steal (especially if you've got a buddy to go through co-op).[/quote]

Fixed. I've played most of them, too.

[quote name='BaZoOKajOe']BLEH. I went to my closest BEST BUY...& they had a bunch of TRAPT but alas, they all rang up at $39.99. Were tagged that way & I even had the cashier scan the barcode for me...no luck. :(

This was in San Jose, CA btw.[/QUOTE]

I had the same experience here. In fact, a few days agao it was $19.99 & when I went to buy a copy yesterday it was $39.99 [rang up that price as well].

Anyone else experience this?

[quote name='speedy05']I had the same experience here. In fact, a few days agao it was $19.99 & when I went to buy a copy yesterday it was $39.99 [rang up that price as well].

Anyone else experience this?[/QUOTE]

I was at my BB recently, and I noticed that the game had indeed been marked back up to $39.99.... only two copies left anyway at my local store.

Trapt back up to $39.99?! Doh! I guess I pondered on it too long...

Drakengard 2 is still $19.99, right?

[quote name='eau']Trapt back up to $39.99?! Doh! I guess I pondered on it too long...

Drakengard 2 is still $19.99, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, according to the tag at my local store...

It seems like the two Tecmo games that dropped in price recently at Best Buy - Trapt to $19.99 and Gun Griffin: Allied Strike to $9.99 - were raised back up a week later. Trapt is now $39.99 and Gun Griffin $19.99. All the other games that experienced markdowns on July 3rd (including Drakengard 2) should still be at the marked down prices.

[quote name='Alpha2']Thats's odd, I was at bestbuy this friday and trapt was still marked 19.99.[/QUOTE]

They probably didn't replace the price tag. Check the small print on the tag to see when it was printed, as it was most likely before 7/10/2006. Of course, if you want to pick it up they should sell it to you for $19.99 since that was the labeled (advertised) price.

I couldn't find Drakengard 2 or Trapt yesterday. Although they had plenty of Warriors that I wasn't intersted in.

I think Trapt may have been marked up. I was trying to check and see if any games were marked down today and the floor scanners weren't working. I bought Trapt up to the register for a "price check" and it rung up at $39.99.

bread's done
Back