Trauma Center $27.99 Used at Gamefly

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaso']One of the best games gameplay-wise on the Wii IMO.[/QUOTE]
I agree wholeheartedly. Completely and utterly worth full price, so any discount is simply gravy. :) It controls even better than the DS Trauma Center, which says a lot.

[quote name='dpadilla4']most of there disks are scrached up. Both times I ordered I have had problems.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered a lot of games from them, 20+ in the past, and I've never had a problem. Although on the flip side I just joined and the first two games I've received as rentals have been scratched to all hell. I think they buff them before they send them out from the store.

[quote name='Tsukento']$25.19 for anyone who's been a member long enough to get 10% off all purchases (like myself). :D[/QUOTE]

$20.19 if you held on to your 5 Gamefly Dollars! :applause:

I enjoyed the DS version. I picked up Trauma Center and Raving Rabbits just now.

I have bought used XBOX 360 games in the past from them and was happy with the result. I don't mind a minor scratch as long as it is only cosmetic. The case and manual were perfect. The games so far I have recieved were in great shape though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back