Trauma Team $19.99 on Amazon

i been under 15 at gogamer before as it current is 20 bucks there aswell currently. It is much longer the last wii TC game (new blood)

Wonderful game. Paid full price at launch, and it is honestly one of the more inventive and just downright fun games I've played all year.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm sure it'll be 9.98 at target in a few months but i've waited long enough.

and 15 at gogamer + $6 shipping? no thanks.[/QUOTE]

shipping is $2.99 for one game, but point is moot since it is no longer $15. So amazon is currently better deal assuming free shipping.

Damn racking up the deals on Wii games! This along w/ catching up on lower priced Wii games @ KMart w/ coupons & I'm a happy camper.

Was $15 during the 2nd to last Gamefly sale, so I guess this is ok, if you have to have brand new, $5 for shrink wrap is a bit much if you ask me.

[quote name='uncle5555']Was $15 during the 2nd to last Gamefly sale, so I guess this is ok, if you have to have brand new, $5 for shrink wrap is a bit much if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

I'm not paying $5 for shrink wrap.

I'm paying $5 for lack of jizz.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm not paying $5 for shrink wrap.

I'm paying $5 for lack of jizz.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was @ GS earlier tonight pondering over some used Wii games & some of the game cases looked like someone took a shit on them & ran them through the meat grinder.

I'm so tempted, but I must resist my backlog is at 30 games right now, these black Friday deals are killing me I was all happy my backlog was going down, but I ended up buying 6 games this week

I will NOT bite
I will NOT bite
I will NOT bite....

I rented this game before and loved it, but I'll wait for a warehouse deal on this for $10ish eventually

so uh, how long is this supposed to last? I don't have Amazon prime so I'd like to pick this up with Layton on Monday to get free shipping.

Its good to see amazon upholding their tradition, now it feels like black friday to me anyways, can't resist this price. I am now leaving cheapass, spent to much money in this short ammount of time, however I will be back for the steam deals...:applause:

I really really want this game, but I know I'll be able to find it for 20 or less again in the future. I've bought way too many games lately (mostly from Amazon lol)... gonna actually work through some of those first.

bread's done
Back