TrekBikesWOW Instant Win Game

Whirly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://trekbikeswow.com/

You have a great chance at winning something in this, my family has won 2 shirts and 3 water bottles so far. I do not think there is a limit to how many can play per household.

One play per email per day, and if you win you get an email which you can print and take to a participating trek bikes retailer to redeem your prize.

Prize Number_______________Available_______Value (Ea.)__________Total Value
Lance’s Bike___________________1____________$10,000.00_________$10,000.00
Levi’s Bike_____________________1____________$10,000.00________$10,000.00
Alberto’s Bike__________________1____________$10,000.00_________$10,000.00
Trek Travel Trip________________1____________$9,995.00__________$9,995.00
Bontrager Race X Lite Wheel Sets__50___________$919.98___________$45,999.00
Oakley Jawbone Sunglasses_______10___________$195.99___________$1,959.90
Saris Bones Racks_______________50 ___________$159.00___________$7,950.00
Astana Team Jerseys (Large only)__500__________$79.99____________$39,995.00
FRS Healthy Energy Powder Drink__2,000_________$19.99____________$39,980.00
Trek T-Shirts (M, Lg., XL)________20,000________$19.99____________$399,800.00
Trek Waterbottles______________50,000________$5.99_____________$299,500.00

Table of prizes/value

This is until 7/26, so only 3 more days :(

Just got a shirt :) and one is on my way to the gym...i'm gonna play till i get a water bottle though lost mine recently

WOW someone on slick deals won one of the bikes craaaaaaaaazy, lol after winning the first time ive lost 12 in a row...then won 2 times (one bottle yes!!!!) in a row, im not going to pick up the tshirts so if you would like one pm me your email addy and I'll forward you the winning email :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the trek store near me, I got the second to last water bottle...so all you winners might be best to head out and grab stuff while you can.

I picked a water bottle up from the store, its plastic, and has a squirt top....heres the best picture i could find

trek-screw-top-water-bottle-39237.jpg

The writing on the bottle I have is yellow and black but its the same thing.

Oh nice, shirt! Saves me a quick gift in a tight moment. Or PJs, since I'm sure they are man-sized, haha.

The TREK store gives away water bottles like candy. I usually get a snail mail coupon for one once a year. What I really want is that wheel set.

Those wheels are just fucking sick. I'll be happy with winning anything though. If I could get 2 water bottles it would be damn great. I need 2 more water bottles for my road bike and I really don't feel like paying for them.

Edit - Just won the 2 water bottles I needed. One was under my name and the other was under my mom's name :). Thanks OP. Just saved me $11.98+tax.

I just won about 50 shirts and bottles, if you want one tell me and I'll PM you a mailinator email and you can print it out.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I picked a water bottle up from the store, its plastic, and has a squirt top....heres the best picture i could find

trek-screw-top-water-bottle-39237.jpg

The writing on the bottle I have is yellow and black but its the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Did they ask for ID or anything to confirm you were the person on the email?

^ Nope guy didn't even look at the email print off, just reached in the bag and tossed me a water bottle :) I'm gonna go pick up one of the shirts I won and gave the other away. If you play 10 times your gonna win something.

bread's done
Back