TrendNet Wireless-N Gaming Adapter - $29.99 (12/16/10, 8:20AM PT Lightning Deal)

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Amazon has the TrendNet 802.11N Wireless Gaming Adapter for $29.99 on Amazon.com as a Lightning Deal, scroll right through the list a few pages until you find it:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-...1NC&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_p=1284057562&pf_rd_i=20

Useful for BR players, Xbox 360s (non-slim) and anything else you need to get on a wireless network.

Since it's over $25, it has free Super Saver Shipping. Also, since it's a Lightning Deal, it's from 11:20AM ET / 8:20AM PT until 3:20PM ET / 12:20PM PT, or they sell out.

Seems to have good reviews from what I've read about the product, though I don't personally use one.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's enough reviews there for people to make an informed decision, and it seems like the right price for what people would be looking for.

[quote name='jimjayjoe']Is it sold out already? I cant find it.[/QUOTE]

I says its currently discounted as a lightning deal for me as well. But then it sends me to a product page for a completely different item. I'm confuzzed.

[quote name='jeebert']I says its currently discounted as a lightning deal for me as well. But then it sends me to a product page for a completely different item. I'm confuzzed.[/QUOTE]Sorry, I didn't realize that the link on the product page to go to the Lightning Deal was wrong. I put an updated link in the OP.

Only showing 10% claimed with 2h 46m to go, so I don't think this will sell out before the time expires. Should be enough for any CAGs that want them.

Note that this is single band only while the official adapter is dual band. It shouldn't matter to most people, so it's still a great option.

Thank you, OP. I've been going back and forth with trying to find a wireless option for my 360, and this is right in my price range (and I have Amazon credit).

bread's done
Back