Trials HD (XBLA) Giveaway

jigsawhc

CAGiversary!
I've been talking with the great people over at RedLynx about their Trials HD release this week. They were kind enough to give us not one, but two, codes for Trials HD on Xbox Live Arcade to give away.

Head over here for the contest page

To enter this giveaway:

• Rate an Xbox Live Arcade or Xbox Live Indie Game.
  • Either your email address or your gamertag must be valid so that I can contact you if you win.
  • Limit 1 entry per person per Arcade or Indie game.
  • The entry period starts now and runs through August 22nd, 2009 at 11:59pm PST.

So, for each game you leave a rating for each you get one entry. Rate 5 different games and you get 5 entries. You get the idea.

I rated Splosion Man, Sonic 1, DOOM, Uno, TMNT 1989 Arcade, Bomberman Live, Hexic HD, Golden Axe, Aegis Wing, and Undertow.

I only reviewed the games Ive played.

QUICK QUESTION THOUGH: I reviewed Splosion Man but forgot to put my score so it gave it a 5/10 is there anyway you can change that to 10/10 cause thats the score Iw oulda have given it.

I didn't see this contest. I'm currently putting up all of the reviews I have for my games :) Hope I win! I played the demo of Trials and it felt great. I get kind of bored of those flash games that try to do the same thing of Trials, but this one feels so well polished.

Also, a comment on the site. You don't have a way to search for an XBLA game itself it seems. There's no checkbox to look for only reviews of a game with the search name. Seems kind of weird :p

I found out about the site through this contest. I reviewed most of the XBLA games I've finished or, in the case of puzzle/card games, spent a few hours on. It also came in handy today when I was trying to decide between a couple of XBLA titles on Amazon. So thanks for the contest and the great site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, can you delete the comment left by me, acsofspades, on Castle Crashers? I meant to leave that for Galaga Legions, but the site wouldn't let me comment so I copied what I typed and accidentally posted it as a comment on Castle Crashers.

bread's done
Back