Trials Legends PC - FREE download

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm in for it even though I only run windows In VMWare Fusion on my Mac mini. Hopefully it will play OK. I suspect it will since these are older. Thanks OP! I'm a big Trials HD fan, so this will be awesome!

thanks op! would have never known..Trials HD was a badass game for the first week after I downloaded it then it got way too hard to enjoy and progress..

I'm having a really hard time using the keyboard. I am able to beat all the extreme tracks on Trials HD with the controller just fine, the keyboard is really killing me :bomb:

[quote name='token2k6']thanks op! would have never known..Trials HD was a badass game for the first week after I downloaded it then it got way too hard to enjoy and progress..[/QUOTE]

You should try going back to it. I though the hard levels were impossible (as well as the later, just below hard levels), and quit for a while, then I went back to it and found the easy levels a breeze and then found myself doing better at the hard levels. Eventually I completed all of them. I was stunned. :) Now, I'm not sure I'll ever try the hardest levels again, but then again, I didn't think I was going to try them even once....

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm having a really hard time using the keyboard. I am able to beat all the extreme tracks on Trials HD with the controller just fine, the keyboard is really killing me :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Haha. I can wiz through all of the tracks on Trial HD with the keyboard, but when I tried switching to a controller I failed miserably and just switched back to the keyboard. Glad I'm already ready for the originals :)

bread's done
Back