Tribes 1 & 2 FREE on 5/4

I'm an insider, so I don't get those pop-ups. If you don't have that, have you tried the yahoo or google tool bars? I don't think the yahoo one has any spyware? The pop up blocker in both work pretty well.

That is a nice deal but I think I have enough shooters at the moment.

Yeah, the idea of a pop-up blocker is ridiculous - just use a browser that lets you control them (mozilla, Opera, etc)

[quote name='Kaijufan']I am getting CGW for free, so I dont get any DVDs or CDs. Is there any way to change this?[/quote]

Pay the exorbitant prescription or news stand price.

Too bad I already have both games 'cause this is pretty cool. The games are a total blast once you get over the slight learning curve (it's not bad at all). If you got no money and time to kill be sure to download one or both.

[quote name='Jujuboy']Too bad I already have both games 'cause this is pretty cool. The games are a total blast once you get over the slight learning curve (it's not bad at all). If you got no money and time to kill be sure to download one or both.[/quote]

And just wait...I can see the online community BOOMING because there are a few million gamers or so that are going to download the game and play online. :D

I can't wait...

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Kaijufan']I am getting CGW for free, so I dont get any DVDs or CDs. Is there any way to change this?[/quote]

Pay the exorbitant prescription or news stand price.[/quote]

Don't you mean subscription?

Yeah, the game, at least Tribes II, havn't played the first one myself, but heard only good about it, is a blast on multiplayer.

Katabatic is a damn cool map for CTF :)
Or that was the most used for us... there where a couple of others too :)

Tribes is the shit... i've been playing Tribes 1 for over 4 years now... just now starting to play little bit of T2, but i'm gonna be all over Tribes Vengeance

awesome!!! i can finally play this game, and u just cant beat that price tag.... unless they pay u take em away.

bread's done
Back