Tribes: Aerial Assault

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Anyone play this game?
Its one of my favorites.
They updated the server software so now you can play 16 vs 16!

Why bother? i have Tribes 2 for PC. It plays better and i can use the mouse/keyboard set up without buying extra peripherals. rented the PS2 version, i was surprised at how good it was translated, but still, it's belongs on a PC. It's just waaay too complicated for a console.

I actually just got out of a game with you now Cheapy! You were pullin some mad stuff, look foward to playing with you again!

*looks at board title* hmmm.... j/k. Its for the ps2, and is difenately worth the buy. best bet to get it cheap would probally be e-bay. look foward to seeing you online!

nope, headset is not supported/needed. Communication is done through a menu assigned to the square button. all commands are broken down into categories assigned to the face buttons.

man so no communictaions. man thats pretty hard i had xpeirence that in rainbow 6 3 live w/ no headset! aint it just like the new resident evil outbreak no voice supported?

[quote name='alastorzxe']I actually just got out of a game with you now Cheapy! You were pullin some mad stuff, look foward to playing with you again![/quote]

Ah, cool! Add me to your buddy list.
What's your name?
I just dusted off the game this week. I hadn't played it for a long time.
I think its one of the most underated PS2 games (if you have your PS2 online).

my tag is ]E[ alastorzxe. This game is definately one of the best online games. considering how little you hear about it, there is always a game to play in online, which if you ask me is a testament to the fact once you play it, this game could hook you like no other.

Tribes is def. in my top 5 PS2 list. Unbelievably amazing game that owns Halo just like the back cover says. Online play is fantastic even on 56k! Tribes 2 is not better in my opinion because Aerial Assault seems to have better graphics considering how old Tribes 2 is. No voice support yea....but i'd still rather use a controller than a keyboard.

My username: cruelboydeath

bread's done
Back