Trillian's Small Tradelist

Trillian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Haven't updated my tradelist on here in quite awhile, so I thought I'd start over. Here we go:

Have (all complete unless noted):

Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand (GBA)
GT Advance: Championship Racing (GBA)

Cubivore (GCN) (maybe - would only go for a good offer)
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (GCN)

Banjo-Kazooie (N64) (cart only)
Banjo-Tooie (N64) (cart only)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur (N64) (cart only)
Mario Party 3 (N64) (cart only)

Ford Racing (PSX) (sealed) (Why oh why did my husband buy this?!?)

Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)
Mister Mosquito (PS2) (another game requiring a good offer)
La Pucelle: Tactics (PS2)

Want (complete preferred):

Cash - PM me with an offer, no 'how much for this', thanks.

Hellsing Boxed Set (can be bootleg, as long as it's decent)
Trigun Boxed Set (again, can be bootleg)

Dragon Warrior VII (PSX)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced (GBA)
Shining Soul I or II (GBA)

Wario Ware (GCN)

Also wanted: Books. You got extra books of any sort (novel, reference, manga, whatever) laying around? Let me know. Depending on what it is and what you want, we might work something out.

I'm willing to entertain offers for things not on my wantlist (I hate sport titles of any sort, I like weird games and some RPGs, if that helps), but I'm not willing to buy anything right now, due to lack of funds. There are a couple of other things in my sig's link, however, things not listed there but not here are not high priority. PM if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Chips of lables missing as in the label on the disc? Thats where the data for the game is on the underside of the label. Best bet is that the disc works to a point and then freezes. Hold it up to the light can you see through where the chip in the label is? Its dead if you can. Sry man

No, it's not dead. As it turns out, a friend who looked at the disc said that they were chips, and I didn't mess with them, not wanting to damage the discs by prodding and what I was assured were chips. Turns out that I'm lucky; I've never dealt with stores that use those foil warranty-void-if-removed stickers on game discs. So I didn't realize that's what the 'chips' were; bits of foil sticker. God I feel stupid admitting this on a public board. But I'd rather admit a mistake than look like I was trying to scam people for a damaged game.

But in any case, it no longer matters. Valkyrie Profile is pending out due to a trade on TGN and will be gone by Wednesday.

[quote name='Trillian']But in any case, it no longer matters. Valkyrie Profile is pending out due to a trade on TGN and will be gone by Wednesday.[/quote]
You might want to scratch it off of your list, so you're not teasing us. :p

I don't like to remove games from my list until they're actually gone, so VP will still be on the list for a day or two.

Bump

Nah, not much for me, Cornfedwb. Unless you'd trade Suikoden II for it. :D And I don't believe anybody would ever make a trade like that.

bread's done
Back