Trimming my collection before going off to College...

SilverPaw750

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Sorry if it's obnoxious that I started up my own collection thread, but my question isn't so much about thinning my backlog as it is selling off as many unnecessary games as possible. I'm going off to college in Boston next year and would like to arrive with a minimal collection and as much money in my pocket as possible.

I started to re-do my tradelist before realizing I wasn't really sure what I wanted to sell.

So which games will I keep playing at college next year, which ones should I sell once I beat them, and which games should I go ahead and get rid of altogether? I'm hoping I can get rid of around a quarter to a half of my games (whether now or when I finish them) by the time I head off. I'll sell all the ones with value on CAG and trade in all the worthless ones :D

Games in BOLD I'm pretty sure I should keep
and all the other games I'm not really sure if I should sell or not. But feel free to disagree with my judgment.

:360: Xbox 360
Halo 3 - I've beaten Campaign on Heroic, but I should keep it around for the multiplayer
Shadowrun - One of my favorite multiplayer games
Guitar Hero III - Still play this often, and I'm planning to take my Rock Band setup to college.
Rock Band - See above answer.
Grand Theft Auto IV - Only about halfway through the story, so I'll probably still be playing it past when I go to college.
Stuntman: Ignition - Love it, but thinking I should sell it once I finish unlocking stuff.
Table Tennis - Picked it up for $5, played it a few times.
Rainbow Six: Vegas - I boot it up sporadically and play a level or two further into the campaign.
Gears of War - Beat the Campaign on Normal, never really like Multiplayer
Bioshock - Beat the Story on Normal, and have played about halfway through on Hard to get achievements, but I'm not sure if I'll feel motivated to finish the game again.
Spider-Man 3 - Beaten it, and now I can't wait for Web of Shadows

:wii: Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - fuck yeah.
Super Mario Galaxy - Still have ~30 stars to go, may still be fun to tool around with after I beat it.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Limitless replay value.
Wii Play - Is this even sellable?
Zack & Wiki - Not really sure why I bought it and it's still sealed. Doesn't really interest me.
Super Paper Mario - Beat the story, sort of fun to replay now and then...

:ps2: PS2 - Not even sure if I'm going to take my PS2 to college, but some games are still worth keeping.
Metal Slug Anthology - Keepable for the awesome Co-op.
We

bread's done
Back