Trinity Universe + Trinity Universe Artbook $59.99 (Rosenqueen Exclusive)

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Rosenqueen is doing another hardcover artbook combo! I really enjoyed the artbook for Sakura Wars, so I can't wait to pick up this one. Whether or not it is worth the extra cash is simply up to you.

tu_collection_500.jpg

http://rosenqueen.com/product.php?productid=16347&cat=243&page=1

From the Prinny Bomb...

Preorders for Trinity Universe on the PlayStation®3 are now available at the RosenQueen store!

We are also excited to let you all know that RosenQueen has created a special art book for Trinity Universe!
The Trinity Universe art book, Drifter’s Guidebook, is just as awesome as the Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love art book!
Like the Sakura Wars art book, it's large and in charge, sporting a hardcover, and printed in full color! It is filled to the brim with character art work, image boards, cut scene illustrations, concept art, and more! Not only does it have artwork, there are also comments from the illustrators, so you can gain truly personal insight into the art!
This art book is only available with preorders, so take advantage of this chance to get this once in a life time art book and...

TU_Artbook.jpg

TU_fixed.jpg

Oh my God... I love these anime style special packaging RPG's that keep getting released!! I buy them all!!! Never from RQ, though. They suck a lotta cock.

It looks like they started with 2,000 of this again. $59.99 + $9 priority mail shipping.

Featuring characters from Disgaea and Atelier :drool:

What sort of game is it? A SRPG?

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Never from RQ, though. They suck a lotta cock.[/QUOTE]

Lol, just incase anyone was wondering.

Yeah I don't know about 70 bucks. The artbook is only ever going to be a pre-order bonus from RQ(and later on ebay for gouged prices) right? ugh

I thought it was more traditional than strategy rpg. Wait, ign has it listed as $50 msrp, is that right? Goodie.

Intriguing... I forgot this game was coming to America. I'll probably bite on it, but Agarest War will have my attention for a while.

I pre-ordered it a week ago from gamestop with the 25OFF code before RQ announced it, so...

$37.49 vs $68.99

ya, I think I'm fine not paying $30 for an artbook, lol

[quote name='SDC']Do we know if the game is any good?
I'm sort of a huge sucker for artbooks.[/QUOTE]

It looks awesome, although that's no indication.

NISA really is cranking out the D-tier garbage from Gust and Idea Factory lately. I hope they at least take a break from the bottom of the barrel to release that dungeon hack their parent company put out, I wish I could remember the name.

[quote name='Meringue']NISA really is cranking out the D-tier garbage from Gust and Idea Factory lately. I hope they at least take a break from the bottom of the barrel to release that dungeon hack their parent company put out, I wish I could remember the name.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about The Last Rebellion?

I hope its not as awful as cross edge or last rebellion because the gameplay is a tad cheeesy thus far

Dam NIS! I remember that earlier preorders promotions from their store gave free items at no additional cost. But apparently, they realize they can tack in the extra $10 bucks for the additional swag. For the most part it's well worth the extra cost(probably not worth it to California residents who have to pay tax) considering you can recoup all cost on ebay with small tidy sum of profit even if the demand is small. As long as swag is good and not some shitty poster for Cross Edge or calendar/"premium box" for Mana Khemia 2. For me, I generally play it and dump back on ebay and recoup my cost when I finish with it.

This seem like another cross over series with lots of fans service. The game is developed by Gust and Idea Factory. For god sake, I hope majority of this game is developed by Gust. Their Mana Khemia series have really good game play while Idea Factory is full shit. All the games developed by Idea Factory I feel like throwing the game outside a window due to really bad gameplay.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']I pre-ordered it a week ago from gamestop with the 25OFF code before RQ announced it, so...

$37.49 vs $68.99

ya, I think I'm fine not paying $30 for an artbook, lol[/QUOTE]

yep. i did this exact same thing. pre ordered a copy with arcania. hopefully by the time it is released, i'll be ready to take a break from resonance of fate.

[quote name='fatbeer']Dam NIS! I remember that earlier preorders promotions from their store gave free items at no additional cost. But apparently, they realize they can tack in the extra $10 bucks for the additional swag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they still have nice bonuses, but I miss the days when they were giving them out for free.

Just a warning this game is going to be awful. It's made by the same people who made me suffer through Cross Edge, are making me currently suffer through Record of Agarest Wars and who will make me suffer through Trinity Universe. But I will suffer at the $20 mark. These games feel more like work than they do playing a game.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Just a warning this game is going to be awful. It's made by the same people who made me suffer through Cross Edge, are making me currently suffer through Record of Agarest Wars and who will make me suffer through Trinity Universe. But I will suffer at the $20 mark. These games feel more like work than they do playing a game.[/QUOTE]
I found Cross Edge to be enjoyable, so I think I'm going to go ahead and pick this up.

[quote name='malethief']I hope its not as awful as cross edge or last rebellion because the gameplay is a tad cheeesy thus far[/QUOTE]

Last rebellion was so bad wish I would have saved my money, like I will by passing on this one.

I would have gotten this but I've heard bad things, and considering Cross Edge, I'll have to wait for something like disgaea 4 before I take a chance.

bread's done
Back