Triple Sony Station Cash *Today Only* Nov 4th

P

PvtChurch

Just got an e-mail from SOE stating that any SC purchases made today will be tripled. I can't login to my account for some reason so I haven't been able to test it. Seems like a great deal if you play any of SOE's MMOs.

SOE_HalloweenTSC_Copy.jpg

Yeah any station game cards you use during the time limit will net you 3X as many points as well. You can get those at retailers like Gamestop/7eleven.

I think 3X is the highest they have for promotions when they have them every so often.

Though, I don't believe you can pay for your subscription with most of their titles any more via station cash, which is disappointing.

This is good if you want to stock up as SOE is going towards free to play. Titles are now going to be supported by micro transactions via station cash. As an example, Planetside 2, which is releasing soon (Nov. 20th).

>>> here is some more official info on when it, and when it ends.

We would like to wish you a very Happy Halloween with one day of Triple Station Cash!
On November 4th, 2012 SOE is treating you to Triple Station Cash!* Buy Station Cash® in-game, online, or redeem an SOE pre-paid game card for Station Cash® to get TRIPLE!
* Offer is valid between 12:01 AM PDT 11/4/12 and 11:59 PM PST 11/4/12. Excludes purchases of Station Cash by SMS payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's worth mentioning that you can no longer buy formal expansion packs for EQ or EQII with Station Cash. That was one of the reasons I stocked up this time last year, and I was disappointed to see that they changed the policy.

[quote name='Aliens']I think it's worth mentioning that you can no longer buy formal expansion packs for EQ or EQII with Station Cash. That was one of the reasons I stocked up this time last year, and I was disappointed to see that they changed the policy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah research and check on which ever game your are interested in. There are some differences going by his example. DCUO's DLC packs you can buy for 1000 station cash I know.

[quote name='shadowkast']Never heard of SC cash/points[/QUOTE]

Neither have I
cdfde

I am so stacked up from 3x promo's involving EQ2. It sure does suck you can no longer sub using SC.

They did this cause 3x used to be rare, now its all the time. lol

bread's done
Back