Tritton AX360 help

zizo79

CAGiversary!
hey CAGs..i am going to need your help please
i just got the Tritton AX360 a couple of days ago
After playing with it, I noticed that sound volume doesn`t get really loud
i read in an another forum that the sound on this headset gets very loud to the point where you ears start hurting you

to all of you who own one of these, do experience the same thing(sound volume isn`t loud enough) or do you guys think that my headset is defective ?

thanks a lot

Those things should get loud. What are the numbers you have set on that chest clip thing?

Mine are at Level 3 (sometimes 4) for "Front" and "Center" channels.
For "Rear" and "Vibration" I have it at Level 5 and 7 respectively.

The thing goes up to Level 10 and I would never go that high. Level 3 is plenty mighty enough.
In other words, I think you have to double check your connections or something. It should not be quiet. I have mine on 3 out of 10 and it's loud

[quote name='Requiem']Those things should get loud. What are the numbers you have set on that chest clip thing?

Mine are at Level 3 (sometimes 4) for "Front" and "Center" channels.
For "Rear" and "Vibration" I have it at Level 5 and 7 respectively.

The thing goes up to Level 10 and I would never go that high. Level 3 is plenty mighty enough.
In other words, I think you have to double check your connections or something. It should not be quiet. I have mine on 3 out of 10 and it's loud[/quote]
i have vib :10 center :10 front:9 back:7
so you are saying that if it`s turned up high ...the sound will be lous as hell ?
thanks for the answer

[quote name='Richlough']Do you have your 360 audio options set to Dolby Digital 5.1 ?[/quote]yes

[quote name='zizo79']yes[/quote]

its a dumb question but you're positive everything is plugged in fully? normally with sound if somethings not connected fully it will greatly muffle the sound.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']its a dumb question but you're positive everything is plugged in fully? normally with sound if somethings not connected fully it will greatly muffle the sound.[/quote]
i know ..which game do you guys think i should play so i test this headset ?
i am playong halo 3 right now on live ..
thanks again

[quote name='Tanimal']did you check the volume level on the control box.

mine gets pretty loud while playing halo 3[/quote]

halo 3 on live ? because mine doesn`t get loud

yea, these headphones are loud! the highest i have mine on is 5 all around with vibration on 10.

check your connections, settings, etc.

[quote name='glockant']yea, these headphones are loud! the highest i have mine on is 5 all around with vibration on 10.

check your connections, settings, etc.[/quote]
mine don`t vibrate

Then I think you have a defective headset.
It should vibrate and have bass (not vibrate like crazy, but you can feel a little bit in the ears)

Also, check your blue control box. You can raise the volume on there. The instructions it came with are not that great, bt it mentions how to raise the volume there.

I play Halo 3 and the main theme music on the title screen is loud at Level 3 Center channel already on mine. Since returning stuff is a hassle, really make sure you tried all the "tweaks" that the control box has. Maybe your headphones are actually still good, but you have some setting wrong.

bread's done
Back